Mixing HCG - Help Requested

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rockyo317

Can anybody please tell me how Much Of Sterile Water Do I Mix With a 5,000ius Vial of Hcg? I maybe doing this wroung Ilfor a while! I been mixing 5,000 mls of Sterile water to the Hcg? Maybe I'm not doing this right please advise me anybody on here who knows thank you Rocky

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
5 mls (or cc's) into 5,000 IU means 1000 IU per ml. If you inject 500 IU, you need to load 0.5 ml (or cc) into the syringe.

Rockyo317

Thanks Nelson So i am doing correctly adding 5mls of The Strile water to A Vial of 5,000 ius Vial of Hcg? Also How Long Does It Last after being mixed and putting it in the Refrig?

Thanks Nelson So i am doing correctly adding 5mls of The Strile water to A Vial of 5,000 ius Vial of Hcg? Also How Long Does It Last after being mixed and putting it in the Refrig?

You are doing it correctly.

It lasts about 1-2 months or so, but remember it doesn't go bad overnight, it's not like flipping a switch, it's a gradual loss of potency.

DaveK22

Maybe this will also help...

hcg mixing.JPG

Vince

Super Moderator
I've never liked mixing HCG, that's why I always like to get the larger 11,000iu vial. Less times that I have to mix it. :)

Rockyo317

More Questions! Once I mix my Hcg I have 5,000 Vial! How Many injections will that give me total and for how long? how much should I be doing per wk? Please advise me anybody thank you

Last edited:
I don't want to jeopardize your post but I wonder if the amount of bac water in so important when making the mix of 5000iu. I prefer to mix 5000iu only with 2ml bac water meaning that I only need to inject very little to get the right dosage. I´ll guess my calculation is correct - in order to inject 500iu you just need 0,2 in your syringe. Faster and less liquide but maybe it not the best way. Maybe it really should be mixed with more bac water.
But I don´t know if the HTC would be more effective if I mix it with more bac water.
Does the amount of bac water have any influence on the HTC if it is more concentrated? Is there any kind of the best misture of these 2 or what it the most commenly used?
Any input?

Rockyo317

Hello Vince I see Lots Of Your Post And Replys! I have A Question for you! How are you suppose to feel when taking Hcg with doing Testrone therapy too and you been on it both for awhile? Please any input would be appreciated thanks Rocky

Vince

Super Moderator
When I'm out of town, I skip HCG and feel the same. The main reason I use HCG, to keep my balls and libido.
Nelson has some great threads on HCG.

Rockyo317

Thank you Vince! Yes Nelson does! The Reason I ask is when I do my Hcg and t I get a high and boost but hrs later I feel tired and need to take a cat nap sometimes even after the t shot hrs later to! I'm just not very energetic to go to gym to work out etc! Not sure if tgats normal when your on all this stuff! So that's why I asked how your suppose to feel from all this stuff!! Thanks

Vince

Super Moderator
Thank you Vince! Yes Nelson does! The Reason I ask is when I do my Hcg and t I get a high and boost but hrs later I feel tired and need to take a cat nap sometimes even after the t shot hrs later to! I'm just not very energetic to go to gym to work out etc! Not sure if tgats normal when your on all this stuff! So that's why I asked how your suppose to feel from all this stuff!! Thanks
I've never had that problem, I can inject and go on my way. Have sex, work, workout, est. But I know we're all different.

Rockyo317

Thank you! Who's knows maybe not taking enough of all been on it for a yr and half now the T and Hcg Started this past May! Who knows thanks for your input

OMI100

Like Tommy said... 2ml BAC water. 0.1 ml = 250 IU of HCG. Sub Q with 5/16" insulin pin works for me. I think if you dig around you will find a post with a paper that DR S wrote. As I recall the gist of it was to try and keep constant and not do any roller coaster big injections, once or twice a week. I had tried 125 IU (0.05 ml) daily and it worked well but I switched to 250 IU every other day to reduce the injections. Seems to work well for me.... My 2 cents.... BTW with the 5000 IU vial you get 40 days coverage based on 125 IE / day or the 250 IU EOD.....

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me