Anastrozole Sides

Buy Lab Tests Online

Smith67

Hey guys, going to make a long story short. At 19 years old I took I took a prohormone called tren extreme. believe it was a 19 nor. Anyway, it shut me down hard , too young to know about a pct. Im 28 now I have dabbled with Nolva and Clomid in the past , both worked for about a month then gave me sides

Most recently I found a male hormone doc, put me on hcg 750iu eod. Because I told him I didnt want test. It took me levels from 460 to 800. Along with .25mg anastrozole eod.  First two weeks felt amazing, then I got super stress about because of a girl I was seeing, basically made me feel like I was off the meds for alomst two weeks then I started feeling better. All this time I felt like anastrozole was crashing my E2, so I went off for a few weeks, during that time E2, crept back up latest bloods show that it was at 46. So I took .12mg Monday it helped, didnt have any sides then I took .25mg yesterday...heres where the trouble started.

Within 3-4hours of taking the anastrozole I was basically bedridden, no energy at all, zero emotion, totally brain fog. Just felt horrible. Woke up feeling ok today but still not good.  Obviously I crashed my E2 so is there a more natural route I can take to control E2? I take zinc and eat broccoli dailly. I appreciate any advice. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Hey guys, going to make a long story short. At 19 years old I took I took a prohormone called tren extreme. believe it was a 19 nor. Anyway, it shut me down hard , too young to know about a pct. Im 28 now I have dabbled with Nolva and Clomid in the past , both worked for about a month then gave me sides

Most recently I found a male hormone doc, put me on hcg 750iu eod. Because I told him I didnt want test. It took me levels from 460 to 800. Along with .25mg anastrozole eod.  First two weeks felt amazing, then I got super stress about because of a girl I was seeing, basically made me feel like I was off the meds for alomst two weeks then I started feeling better. All this time I felt like anastrozole was crashing my E2, so I went off for a few weeks, during that time E2, crept back up latest bloods show that it was at 46. So I took .12mg Monday it helped, didnt have any sides then I took .25mg yesterday...heres where the trouble started.

Within 3-4hours of taking the anastrozole I was basically bedridden, no energy at all, zero emotion, totally brain fog. Just felt horrible. Woke up feeling ok today but still not good.  Obviously I crashed my E2 so is there a more natural route I can take to control E2? I take zinc and eat broccoli dailly. I appreciate any advice. Thanks

In order to fully understand the situation and focus the discussion we need your complete lab report, with the ranges associated with each test. What lab results do you have? For example, you reference an estradiol value of 46 - was that on the sensitive, LC, MS/MS, lab test? You discuss a testosterone result - taken when? A lot of what you describe sounds as if you're guessing and dosing on a day-by-day, how-you-feel basis - which leads to utter confusion.

A recipe for failure is this I feel this way today so I took this much, then the next day I feel like that so I took this much...you can't do that with any success. You were probably given Anastrozole without any evidence you would need it and then you're not being tested correctly as Vince stated. It's not the drug...it's that it's being improperly prescribed for one, and two you're using it wrong.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me