Recent lab results and Total and free T way up

Buy Lab Tests Online

buggies100

So i posted the other day that my hct was climbing, that was based off the Hgb quick test at red cross when i did my last therapeutic phlebotomy. It had gone to 20.6 at that time. Last bllod work in early nov had hct at 56.2 and total T at 291, free t not taken. Doc wanted me to come off of T cyp, whixh was 200 mg per two weeks. I found this site and spoke with some clinics. So around christmass i went to 40 mg every 3.5 days. I just got labs back from a bottom of the trough draw on 2/1. Total T was 883 and free T was 30.3 sensitive estradoil was 30.9, and hct 59.4. I have never had a total T reading as high as 883. Typically 350-450 at trough and i feel fine.
So why does a lower dose, 40mg times 4 =160 in a two week period cause my T to go so much higher than a 200 mg every two weeks?
I am confused

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
So i posted the other day that my hct was climbing, that was based off the Hgb quick test at red cross when i did my last therapeutic phlebotomy. It had gone to 20.6 at that time. Last bllod work in early nov had hct at 56.2 and total T at 291, free t not taken. Doc wanted me to come off of T cyp, whixh was 200 mg per two weeks. I found this site and spoke with some clinics. So around christmass i went to 40 mg every 3.5 days. I just got labs back from a bottom of the trough draw on 2/1. Total T was 883 and free T was 30.3 sensitive estradoil was 30.9, and hct 59.4. I have never had a total T reading as high as 883. Typically 350-450 at trough and i feel fine.
So why does a lower dose, 40mg times 4 =160 in a two week period cause my T to go so much higher than a 200 mg every two weeks?
I am confused

With E14D injections the testosterone is mostly metabolized by the time you test it, so basically by adding smaller amounts, but more frequently levels will be higher.

Still, your HCT is really really concerning.

buggies100

Yes Hct is for sure high. I came off and am scheduled for next blood draw early march. I will have to completely restructure Trt dose and frequency once i get hct down, which may be a few months. Dont know if i should star clomid or maybe hcg, i am a secondary hypo guy. LH was 1.2 when i started TRT.

Vince

Super Moderator
Where both test done on injection day, before injecting? Hct is very high, along with donating blood. You could also eat a half of grapefruit to help lower Hct, if you're not taking any meds that grapefruit would interfere with.

buggies100

Both tests done at bottom of trough, thanks for asking. I meet new dr next wednsday. It is a mens health concierge clinic that specializes in these issues. Hopefully they will be a fit for me.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me