New here

Buy Lab Tests Online

silverbk54

Good evening. Just joined today. I am almost 63 yrs old. I had surgery for prostate cancer in August 2010. Have been dealing with low T. Had spoken with GP at my annual physical for the past two years about T therapy. She was not supportive. Spoke with my urologist today and he is open to that. Going for more blood work next week. Meeting with him at the beginning of March. Hoping to get started then. Anyone here have similar experiences?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Please make sure your Uro is well trained in androgen replacement therapy in men...this is very very important.

Most Endo's and Uro's are not trained in TRT for men.

Ask him point blank if he's trained in this area, if he knows how to dose correctly, if he knows how to monitor bloods correctly, if he knows how to manage side effects correctly...does he have a track record in clinical TRT medicine.

Be polite but ask these important questions or else you may wind up in a worse place...trust me.

Read everything on this site about TRT in men and educate yourself...very important.

CoastWatcher

We're glad you joined EM. As Gene and Vince noted, the key is being informed - we all have to be our own advocates. We hope you'll be an active member.

silverbk54

Thanks. Those are helpful questions. Like when I was diagnosed with prostate cancer, I am experiencing information overload. So much to sort through and make sense of.

silverbk54

I became an active member of the prostate cancer community. This is the next step. Once your diagnosis and treatment are over you have to deal with the results.

CoastWatcher

Gene's suggestion of Defy Medical as a resource is an excellent one. Dr. Michael Rotman, a urologist in NYC and a contributor here at EM - he is responding to questions on an open thread that you can review, would be a fine choice (as would Prime Body, another national provider).

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me