Magnesium injection

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gianluca

I just ordered my MG vial for injection, I believe it is the best way to raise MG RBC, I have been using supp Magnesium since January and after 4 months my MG RBC is just 4.1 on a scale 4 t0 6.4, it would be good to know at what point I was in January,

SoCal Guy

A great way to get magnesium that avoids the gastrointestinal issues and horrible MgCl taste is to take it transdermally. You can rub a concentrated mix of "magnesium oil" (magnesium chloride plus water) on your skin. But at that concentration, it's likely to sting.

A better way is just to buy Epsom salts (magnesium sulfate) in bulk, or magnesium chloride in bulk and add it to bathwater.

Both magnesium chloride and magnesium sulfate are sold in small amounts in expensive, trendy bottles on Amazon, etc. But these are actually dirt-cheap industrial chemicals that are best bought from aquarium supply houses.

The most well known aquarium supply house is Bulk Reef Supply:

http://aquarium.bulkreefsupply.com/search?w=Magnesium &asug=

This bath is best taken before bed as magnesium's calming effect can make you a bit sleepy.

If you're a cheapskate like me, you can economize by making a more concentrated water+Mg mix and applying with a clean sponge while sitting in an empty bathtub.

But injecting magnesium strikes me as expensive and needlessly fiddly.

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
Magnesium water
This simple recipe yields magnesium bicarbonate, a highly absorbable form of magnesium to restore tissue magnesium with least potential for diarrhea. A 4-ounce serving provides 90 mg of elemental magnesium; 4 ounces twice per day thereby adds an additional 180 mg of elemental magnesium to your diet.
Note that the milk of magnesia must be unflavored, as flavorings block the reaction. Be sure to label your bottle to prevent any unexpected guzzling by someone (which results in diarrhea). Magnesium water does not need to be refrigerated if consumed within 1-2 weeks.
2 liter bottle of seltzer (not club soda)
3 tablespoons unflavored milk of magnesia
Uncap the seltzer and pour off a few tablespoons. Shake the milk of magnesia, then pour out 3 tablespoons. (Most brands come with a handy little measuring cup.) Pour into the seltzer slowly.
Cap securely, then shake until all sediment has dissolved. Allow to sit for 15 minutes and it will clarify. Drink 4 ounces twice per day. Label the bottle to keep others from inadvertently drinking it (and experiencing diarrhea by drinking too much).
If rapid restoration of magnesium is desired, e.g., chronic migraine headaches or atrial fibrillation, I've had patients drink 8 ounces twice per day to provide 360 mg elemental magnesium per day. Just be aware that even this great preparation has potential to cause loose stools.

http://www.wheatbellyblog.com/2015/07/magnesium-water-from-wheat-belly-total-health/

Gianluca

that is true, I actually didn't think about transdermal way, but I decided to give it a try to injections because a 10ml vial from compounded pharmacy is just $27, they told me it last a month, it costs like a supp bottle but I'm sure it will raise my MG RBC quiet fast that I would need several months with capsule form , so I think it is a big saving

A great way to get magnesium that avoids the gastrointestinal issues and horrible MgCl taste is to take it transdermally. You can rub a concentrated mix of "magnesium oil" (magnesium chloride plus water) on your skin. But at that concentration, it's likely to sting.

A better way is just to buy Epsom salts (magnesium sulfate) in bulk, or magnesium chloride in bulk and add it to bathwater.

Both magnesium chloride and magnesium sulfate are sold in small amounts in expensive, trendy bottles on Amazon, etc. But these are actually dirt-cheap industrial chemicals that are best bought from aquarium supply houses.

The most well known aquarium supply house is Bulk Reef Supply:

http://aquarium.bulkreefsupply.com/search?w=Magnesium &asug=

This bath is best taken before bed as magnesium's calming effect can make you a bit sleepy.

If you're a cheapskate like me, you can economize by making a more concentrated water+Mg mix and applying with a clean sponge while sitting in an empty bathtub.

But injecting magnesium strikes me as expensive and needlessly fiddly.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me