Does Plasma Donation Helps for lowering Hematocrit and RBC down

Buy Lab Tests Online

Smetry

Hi All ,

Would like to Donate some blood since my HCT and RBC jumbed a lot ( HCT 52 and RBC is 5.9 N.range ( 4.1-5.6) was looking for donation centers but all seem to be plasma donation not just normal blood donation , Is that will help also .

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hi All ,

Would like to Donate some blood since my HCT and RBC jumbed a lot ( HCT 52 and RBC is 5.9 N.range ( 4.1-5.6) was looking for donation centers but all seem to be plasma donation not just normal blood donation , Is that will help also .

Thanks

Go to the red Cross.

RBCs aren't taken in plasma donations, that's for cash.

DOnate whole blood is the first best course of action. Free advice: do not go in there and say anything about, TRT/HCT or anything of the sort or you could be blacklisted from donating. Answer their screening questions truthfully but don't go in there and get all chatty about why you're there.

Helboi

DOnate whole blood is the first best course of action. Free advice: do not go in there and say anything about, TRT/HCT or anything of the sort or you could be blacklisted from donating. Answer their screening questions truthfully but don't go in there and get all chatty about why you're there.

Yep, I made that mistake and got sent a letter telling me because of some antibody that others MAY react to, I cannot donate. I hate to be all cynical, but I wondered if my talk about TRT got me blacklisted (which would be crazy, since I am the universal donor type.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me