On TRT for 4 weeks. Feel great except extremely tired (time for AI?)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Wolfenstein

If you have put on 22lbs in 5.5 weeks on 130mg/week trt that is insane! Guaranteed only a small percentage of that is actual lean tissue ( actin/myosin ). I would say if you are eating a shitload of carbs and lifting than a good percentage will be intracellular water as your muscle cells will be storing much more glycogen which will pull water into the muscle cells. If you have not increased your carbs that much and are eating a lot of calories overall than a good percentage will be bodyfat/extra cellular water either due to increased estrogen or you are consuming way too many calories!

I'm using 175 mg / week. I have eaten more, but i eat pretty clean. Nearly no junk food, zero candy/icecream and so on. I have perhaps eaten 500-800 kcal more than before sustanon. I train heavy 3-4 times a week (deadlift/squat/clean/bench press)

Pump is greeat sometimes i feel it even on rest days, but water retention in clearly there as i have no definition.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

simeoni

If your current estradiol reading is in nmol/l and not pmol/l - like you wrote - then id say it would be probably safe to take 0.25 adex on injection day.

I did that for 6 months and it worked just fine.

Clearly symptoms of high E2 but I'm having trouble making the conversion...if I read it correctly for our numbers on the standard test 81.72 is VERY high...

Here are results with 5 weeks on sustanon. 48 hours after half dose (0,5ml)

Estradiol: 0,30 pmol/l (81,72 pg/mL) (<0.15)

Wolfenstein

Clearly symptoms of high E2 but I'm having trouble making the conversion...if I read it correctly for our numbers on the standard test 81.72 is VERY high...

Here are results with 5 weeks on sustanon. 48 hours after half dose (0,5ml)

Estradiol: 0,30 pmol/l (81,72 pg/mL) (<0.15)

Yes it's double the range. For men it should be <0.15 nmol/l

(As Simeoni mentioned, it is nmol/l not pmol/l)

I injected half dose monday and have been very sleepy again, but managed the day without napping. Also feeling great mentally. Also had some nipple issues. But i know i will be better again tomorrow.

Wolfenstein

I have now taken anastrozole 0.25mg E3D for 12 days. I have been feeling less tired. Not yet the same i was feeling a few years ago, but clearly better. Mentally i have been feeling very balanced for nearly a month now. I will continue with the same dosage for 3 more weeks, then it's time for some lab work.

My Total T with 175mg week / 125mg E5D is:

35,3 nmol/l = 1017 ng/dl (48 hours after half a dose of sustanon 250)
21,4 nmol/l = 617 ng/dl (5 days after half a dose of sustanon 250)

Wolfenstein

Ok i have now been using anastrozole for 1 month. It took a while for me to find the right dose. The right one seems to be only 0.125mg E3D.

Ok it has only been 5 days with that dosage but so far pretty much everything seems to be good or great. Libido, energy, sleep, mood and performance in the gym.

0.25 E3D was clearly too much as already after the second 0.25 mg dose i began noticing LOW E2 symptoms. The first 2 days were great, but then the low E2 symptoms started to appear.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me