Starting Clomid

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Disco41

I thought I would update just to close the book on my Clomid trial.

Just had my followup consult with Jill at Defy. Since Clomid messes with my vision I'll be switching to 160mg testosterone injections split into 80mg twice a week. I'll be trying hcg as well and will need anastrozole. So, pretty much the standard Defy Medical TRT protocol. I'm happy with this. The day I had my blood drawn I was at 798 total testosterone and felt really damn good. I know estrogen was high at that time due to itchy chest and nipples along with some bloating and some mild irritability. If I can dial this in to keep estrogen in check and testosterone at 800 or a little above I think this will make a huge improvement.

I haven't taken Clomid since around March 11 and I can tell it's effects are starting to taper off as the half lives do their thing. My oily skin has all but disappeared and some of the dreaded low T symptoms are creeping back. I still feel much better overall than I did before Clomid but I can tell it's all just a mirage. According to Jill my LH did not respond much to Clomid. I'm not sure if that means I have some definite pituitary issues or not. I'm a little disappointed that I'll require exogenous testosterone to feel normal, when I know my testes are capable, but this is just a fact of my life now that I have to accept. That being said, I plan on making the most of this.

I've been hitting the weights hard for the past month. Since my testosterone was higher than it has been for a long time, possibly at any time, I've noticed some gains in muscle mass that I simply could not achieve in the past. I've lifted weights off and on my whole adult life but was always frustrated with the lack of any appreciable results. I could always gain overall strength but have never been able to add much weight or muscle mass. I've been hitting the shoulder girdle and back hardest since these are supposed to be the muscles most receptive to androgens. I'm already amazed at the results. My traps have never peaked above my shoulders until now. My shoulders are starting to round, and for the first time I can see and feel the muscle hypertrophy. These are the newb gains I've never been able to see.

The be honest, it was this lack of ability to gain muscle that led me to TRT in the first place. I knew something was lacking for a long time but could never figure out what. I began researching anabolics, not because I wanted to get jacked, but because I seriously sensed my body was lacking in normal hormones...craving them even. As I read up on anabolics I started to see a lot of references to TRT and guys who just have low testosterone for unknown reasons. Once I started researching TRT I knew I had every symptom of low testosterone and my lab work confirmed; not only was it low, but it was very low.

I guess I'll be hanging out on the regular testosterone forum now.
Close your book! I can hardly see my computer screen b/c i've been on .25mg of clomid EOD for almost 2 months. Obviously, clomid does not work, despite the fact that i do not see floaters, but it appears the lab tech entered the incorrect estradiol and free testosterone tests. Definition of CF.

hva

I really don't know what makes you think BS. The lab did run the wrong E2 test but it was 68 pg/ml with a reference of =<39 and I had high E2 symptoms. Since Clomid blocks the negative feedback at the hypothalamus/pituitary it's not really difficult to conclude my E2 was high regardless of the actual lab test performed that day.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me