TRT for 3.5 Months - Gyno? Very Worried

Buy Lab Tests Online

CoastWatcher

i take shots 100/mg Friday morning 9am and 100/mg Monday night 9pm. I didnt take my shot Monday night and took this blood test Tuesday morning so 12 hours after my Every three day shot was due.

1-31-17(Tuesday 9am)

Tersosterone 1226 (range 249-836ng/dl)
Free Testosterone 23.28 (range 4.25-30.37pg/ml)
SHBG 19 (range 10-57nmol/L)
Progesterone 0.30 (range <0.16ng/ml)
Estradiol 55.41 ( range 7.02-49.06pg/ml)
PSA 0.62 (range <4.00ng/ml)

Your estradiol was likely measured with the wrong lab test. Do the words sensitive or ultra-sensitive appear on your report? Does it say LC, MS/MS (liquid chromatography, dual mass spectrometry) anywhere on the report? If not, you don't know what your e2 level is. It is likely, but not certainly, lower than is reported here. However, in some instances it may be higher, less likely , but possible. If it is the wrong test, it's just not reliable.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

tc80

No it doesn't say any of that but i did pay for the sensitive test separately on Tuesday from defy and should have that result tomorrow

tc80

Received the updated sensitive estradiol test. Does this seem like a high enough number to be having issues with gyno?

49.5 (range 8-35)

Attachments

• _LAB_RESULTS_21317_estrodiol.pdf
    26.3 KB · Views: 91

CoastWatcher

Received the updated sensitive estradiol test. Does this seem like a high enough number to be having issues with gyno?

49.5 (range 8-35)

Your not going to like my response - it would be surprising, but not unheard of. I know, it offers little for you to consider as you move ahead, but it's the truth. In most cases it would certainly not be a value triggering gynecomastia, but we have a member who had a surgeon confirm gynecomastia with an estradiol reading in that range. As has been said, it's TRT and nothing should surprise us.

It does mean you have to move carefully in lowering your levels, if that is what you plan to do. You were gathering SERMs and AIs. When do you speak to a doctor again?

Last edited:

tc80

Im just wondering is it def be because of the estradiol level, meaning am i safe at a 25 or is it possible that some people just automatically get gyno from trt. Like hypothetically if i had surgery tomorrow. got my test to a 750 and an estradiol of 25 both steady, would it be safe to say it wouldnt reoccur? Im just trying to grasp why if i stopped TRT it wouldnt occur and i would have T and E at some sort of natural balance as i always did. Did the person who had surgery continue TRT after? I know there is prob no right answer to any of that but am curious to your thoughts.

tc80

Im not due to see my doc for another five weeks, they are no help to the AI's and dont know anything about estradiol effects and levels really, or seems trt in general. Im going to switch PC doc eventually. For now i can get my own bloodwork through defy so can pretty much figure this out with the numbers and small adjustments. I will get the serm and two AIs by next week and was hoping to formulate a starting protocol and make changes from there. My idea is:

1.Drop my Test shots to either 60x2 or 70x2 starting today
2.Days 1-3...Take letro 2.5 for 3 days to kill the estrogen
3.Day 4 start nolva and AI at X? Amount. once at a stable level drop nolva(one doctor said take for a month for gyno)
4. then slowly reduce AI and keep checking estradiol bloodwork every two weeks and maybe even not need one at lower t dose depending on where estradiol balances out

I feel like from what ive just been through trt should be started low and worked up higher slowly adjusting and keeping everything in check until the best balance for each individual is achieved and maybe never experience any bad side effects. Im lost in all this what do you think?
Off the subject but that estradiol test cost me four hours in the ER last night because i couldn't straighten my arm or raise it from severe pain and had a red line from my elbow where the needle was all the way to my armpit. My friend is a PA and said its either a blood infection or inflamed vein but had to go in to be checked or it could get ugly. Turned out to be inflamed vein so was the best of the $hitty outcomes but still sucked. Adding to my awesome experience thus far

CoastWatcher

While you have been ill-served by the doctors you've consulted, you need a qualified physician to manage yiu through the thicket of challenges you face. Your instincts about TRT, to start low and change slowly is the rule that is followed by so many of us here at EM; it's the mantra of good androgen replacement doctors everywhere. That noted, you are entering uncharted waters in dealing with potential gynecomastia. Is there no other option for you to consider at this point other than a self-directed protocol?

tc80

I would love nothing more to have a doctor tell me what to do but I will have to find one that does this all the time. Ive contacted a bunch of trt clinics but most of them are behind in most of the information on here and it is more just a cash business with a couple of guidelines. The protocol i wrote was taken from many videos and cases of different people and what worked and what didnt. Check out these two links as i feel they are the most explanatory in shortest form one from a TRT doctors side and another from pro anabolic bodybuilders but both agree on the common points. I thought i had obtained a good grasp on everything until gyno was involved. That really makes me want to jump ship and give up on trt and i still have not even decided on whats best in that respect yet and kind of why i came on here for advice. I have no clue what to do and every shot i take leaves me pushed to make a decision.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ2yKftWSqs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2lYlaQeaqw&t=37s

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale