Clomid + HGH

Buy Lab Tests Online

jdylan423

I've been on HCG for 2 months but just stopped after switching over to the great people at Defy Medical. They analyzed my labs and put me on Clomid with an estrogen blocker. I am also taking Sermorelin + HGH from another Doctor. (Not defy)
Here are my questions:
Do people normally take sermorelin & HGH together?
Is it ok to take Clomid along with the Sermorelin & HGH?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I'm not aware of any data or studies conducted using Sermorelin and hGH concurrently. From a medical perspective, hGH is only prescribed for true AGHD (adult growth hormone deficiency) - if this is the diagnosis then sermorelin will not likely offer much value as the pituitary's ability to produce GH is compromised (in this case hGH treatment is indicated). If AGHD is not the case, then sermorelin alone is the better option to stimulate endogenous GH production.

Anne Marie

Dr Saya- So if a person has had a growth hormone stim test and been documented as true AHGD will clomid work for their low T? Should they even bother trying clomid first before trying testosterone?

Let's assume that there is no known reason (trauma, radiation, tumor) for a pituitary problem and thyroid is testing sub-clinical hypo (high TSH, low T4) and patient is still young.

Dr Saya- So if a person has had a growth hormone stim test and been documented as true AHGD will clomid work for their low T? Should they even bother trying clomid first before trying testosterone

AGHD, in and of itself, wouldn't preclude from a Clomid stimulation as the GH secreting cells of the pituitary are separate and distinct from the gonadotropin (LH/FSH) secreting cells. Assuming, as you stated, that there is a full intact pituitary present (not empty sella) and the entire pituitary gland hasn't been injured/compromised.

Will Brink

I've been on HCG for 2 months but just stopped after switching over to the great people at Defy Medical. They analyzed my labs and put me on Clomid with an estrogen blocker. I am also taking Sermorelin + HGH from another Doctor. (Not defy)
Here are my questions:
Do people normally take sermorelin & HGH together?
Is it ok to take Clomid along with the Sermorelin & HGH?

Generally no. Not sure I see the logic of that one and no studies I'm aware of using both.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me