Tracking T and E2 Levels Over an Injection Cycle

Buy Lab Tests Online
estradiolsensitivegraph.jpg

24hoursafterinjection.jpg 24 hours after injection

48hoursafterinjection.jpg 48 hours after injection

7QjF9S2.jpg72 hours after injection

60mg test cyp E3D 400 IU hCG E3D No AI.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Just because I'm a little dense, you are saying E3D as in EOD, right? Real neat demo labs, John, thanks for doing that and sharing. I might have thought you'd have a little less of a dump @ 72hrs with an SHBG of 23

HarryCat

So does this mean that the levels on the right hand side will rise to the levels on the left hand side in the next 24 hours? I'm trying to understand how the levels change over a complete injection cycle.

Theoretically, you just place the graphs side-by-side and have a representation over more than the three days as everything, as long as there's strict compliance, should, just repeat in the same way each day.

HarryCat

Theoretically, you just place the graphs side-by-side and have a representation over more than the three days as everything, as long as there's strict compliance, should, just repeat in the same way each day.

What I'm really after is how much time there is between the low of 679 on the right and the starting level of 931 on the left.

CSI007

Amazing how fast it tails off.

Thanks for doing this testing.

I feel bad for folks that are prescribed huge dose once every 2 weeks or more. Recipe for failure.

Just because I'm a little dense, you are saying E3D as in EOD, right? Real neat demo labs, John, thanks for doing that and sharing. I might have thought you'd have a little less of a dump @ 72hrs with an SHBG of 23

I mean E3D as in every 3 days. Inject Monday, Thursday, Sunday Wednesday then Saturday.

Yeah, I was shocked by the drop on day 3 as well myself. I have other labs that were done at trough recently with 786 total and 28 sensitive E2.

So it's not far off. I also had labs done back in October at trough with 914 and 29 E2 I think. Interesting how my trough dropped since then.

So does this mean that the levels on the right hand side will rise to the levels on the left hand side in the next 24 hours? I'm trying to understand how the levels change over a complete injection cycle.

Probably. It will depend on many factors, say if I use a different muscle that has different absorption or if my shot goes SubQ.

What I'm really after is how much time there is between the low of 679 on the right and the starting level of 931 on the left.

Although the 931 aren't "starting" levels because they were done 24 hours after injecting.

Gamnc

Today I had my 6 month checkup with my Doctor. He OK the twice a week injections and moved it to .5ml per injection. My T levels were 884 two days after the injection. He said it may climb but we will watch it. Red count high but still good (16.2). I will give blood next week. PSA also good in normal range 2.1. I will start the twice a week when this weeks injection has timed out. From the chart I suspect the 884 is my max level being it was two days after the injection. He also discussed the Trimix. I use a low dose and when I asked the odds of using the Trimix and recovering natural erections. He said it was a hit and miss. the low dose gives me better odds, but not to be disappointed if it did not come back to normal.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me