Empower now offering mk-677 oral capsules.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Weasel

I read a post from Dr Crisler stating that Empower Pharmacy is now offering MK-677 in oral form with a script.

Anyone have any more info on this?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Weasel

I'd sure like to give it a try one of these days if it would help heal a couple nagging injuries that I cant seem to shake. AC joint mostly.

pm3405

Yes, for a lot of reasons, particularly because you can take single daily doses orally vs shots. I just got off it after using it for a year. Frankly, I can't say it did much for me. There are .pdf slides here on excel male with lots of info and test results. There are lots of videos on youtube as well.

Weasel

I would be careful. It makes you very hungry and the data we have shows not only lean mass but water and fat gain. I am starting to think there is a good reason why Merck dropped it after doing all those studies. We do not have data on people who worked out and use TRT with it, though.

Oral growth hormone enhancer MK-677 (ibutamoren)

I was looking at it as a "healing" compound more than anything. Would it be of good use in that aspect Nelson?

Latino Rebel

Hey, folks.

I'm new to the forum.

I've been using Olympus Labs MK 677.

I started off at 10 mg, first thing in the a.m. I gradually bumped up to 20 mg.

I'm no expert on the subject, but my understanding is that you have to really watch your sodium to potassium ratio, which could significantly impact water retention.

Keep your sodium intake relatively low and your potassium high. Drink lots of water.

Maybe try intermittent fasting protocols.

I've done those things and have had no issues with water retention.

I'm 37.

I just recently started TRT, after seeing Dr. Rand McClain.

Druvicious

Unfortunately after 7-8 months, I had to stop. There are studies out there says continued elevation of ghrelin causes fear, and it became noticeable towards the end.

Unfortunately after 7-8 months, I had to stop. There are studies out there says continued elevation of ghrelin causes fear, and it became noticeable towards the end.
Fasciniating.

I took ghrp 2 and 6 from a real source, for years. Never had this as a side. This is another example of how complex the gut-brain connection is per person.

Is it possible to get an RX for Empower without a face to face sit down for MK677? Anyone know?

Gerald

Fasciniating.

I took ghrp 2 and 6 from a real source, for years. Never had this as a side. This is another example of how complex the gut-brain connection is per person.

Is it possible to get an RX for Empower without a face to face sit down for MK677? Anyone know?

telewellnessmd.com

Sakuraba39

Weasel, have you ever heard of prolotherapy? It fixed my AC joint issues in a short amount of time. It took care of many of my joint/tissue injuries.

Sakuraba39

Weasel,

I don't recall how I stumbled upon it, but it made all the difference in the AC regaining to 100% ability. I had it injured in jiu-jitsu practice and it was slow to heal. I couldn't even press a 20lb dumbbell. I did the standard recovery protocol and even after a month I was probably still under 50%. After 1 treatment, the next day I could press a 85lb dumbbell. I had 2 other treatments after and all was well. It worked so well I had all my nagging areas injected (wrist, fingers, ankle, even a slow healing tendon/ligament behind my knee).

Several members of my martial arts club also started going. We were lucky in that it was available at the hospital in town and was covered by our student insurance. It was affordable, regardless, but I have seen some really outrageous prices since then.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me