Total/Free Testosterone/Reference Ranges - Am I Hypogonadal?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Trex90

Hi . i have posted on this site with limited answers , so i hope i get some from this.
i just wonder what is moore important to find out if you have testosterone defiency or not, is it totall testosterone or free ?

my totall testosterone has been from 90 ng/dl the lowest and the highest reading have been 280 NG/dl

that is very low, but my doctors said it was only sliglty low, but free testosterone is within range, so im ok

my free testosterone is 3.8 % which was halfway through normal range my doc said

i still got all symptoms from low test and im 26 years old

so my question is ...what is most important ? totalt test or free ?

and what is the refrence range for free testosterone ? i cant find it anywhere

is my testosterone level ok since my free is within range

my last readin was this

totall testosterone 203 ng dl

shbg 19

albumin 48

can any of you tell me if this still is normal ? as my doc says, for a 26 year old. i have taken cycles in the past and have not felt like normal ever since

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Can you post all the lab results you do have - with the reference ranges (which will be found on the lab report). Every lab establishes its own ranges based on multiple factors. However, I can say with confidence that you are certainly hypogonadal. No question. Your doctor is using terms like "normal" and "in range" as if they were identical in meaning; they are not.

Give us some more information and the conversation will be more focused.

Trex90

this is from my last blodtest

total testosterone 7.2 nmol refrence range 6.7-31.9

shbg 19 refrence range 13- 71

albumin 48 ref.range 39-50

my totaltest has been varied the last 3 years. my lowest has been 3 nmol and highest have been 9.7 nmol

but it normally keeps itself between 6 and 8 nmol

refrence range from free testosterone is 2.3- 9.9 my free testosterone is 3.8 and have been the same all these years......

so since my free testosterone is within range is my testosterone ok then ? i still have all the symptoms of low test

Last edited by a moderator:

CoastWatcher

this is from my last blodtest

total testosterone 7.2 nmol refrence range 6.7-31.9

shbg 19 refrence range 13- 71

albumin 48 ref.range 39-50

my totaltest has been varied the last 3 years. my lowest has been 3 nmol and highest have been 9.7 nmol

but it normally keeps itself between 6 and 8 nmol

refrence range from free testosterone is 2.3- 9.9 my free testosterone is 3.8 and have been the same all these years......

so since my free testosterone is within range is my testosterone ok then ? i still have all the symptoms of low test

You have the symptoms of hypogonadism because you are hypogonadal. Just because your results are "in range" doesn't mean you are "normal." That is a mistake your doctor is making (far too many doctors make the same silly mistake).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me