Weight Gain

Buy Lab Tests Online

nexus77

Hi guys,
Well, I was excited to start seeing my weight go down when I started in on T and HCG with Defy. Unfortunately, I have gained over 10 pounds. I haven't changed my diet at all. I started modestly with only 50 twice a week of T and Gene's 3 day 250 shots of hcg plus 1/2mg anastrozole twice a week. I am not really sure if I am seeing any positive results, but , other than weight gain, there aren't any other negatives at least. I have been on it for a few months now. Is this common? Thanks guys, and thanks for getting the forum up! I stopped posting on the FB page because of privacy concerns.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Are you eating differently at all? More night time meals? Are you working out? Is the weight gain fat or muscle? It could be water retention also. Are you on any other medications? You may want to have your estradiol tested during your follow up labs (Defy includes that test)

nexus77

Hi Nelson!
Thanks for responding. Well, Unfortunately, to the best of my knowledge, I am eating the same way. I have put on a good 12 pounds I think, and my workouts are modest and not near enough to increase muscle at that kind of rate. I guess some could be water, but I don't think the majority is. It has been pretty discouraging, to be honest. I will look forward to seeing what the follow up labs show. So this is uncommon?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Are you ankles swollen? do you wear rings on your fingers that are tighter? Are you puffy around the eyes especially when you wake up? Do you get out of breath more easily? what is your blood pressure, waist size, height, neck size and weight? Have you ever gotten a hemoglobin A1c test done?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me