My doctor is horrible waiting to see a new one but was going to get some answers

Buy Lab Tests Online

First off lab results:

First test:
Total t 159

Second test 1 month later:
Total t 425 ng/DL 348-1197
Free t. 7.7 pg/ml. 8.7-25.1
Lh 3.5 miu/ml. 1.7-8.6
FSH. 10.2miu/ml. 1.5-12.4
Prolactin. 6.3ng/ml. 4.0-15.2

Both test where taken first thing in the morning.

Why would my total t raise only change was I started taking vit D.

What causes normal FSH and low LH?

Do I have primary or secondary.

Doctor did not discuss lab results and just wrote me a script for clomid. Is this the correct meds? Doc is not available for questions.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I am not at all sure your FSH is "normal" as it's pushing the upper end of the range. Are you primary, secondary, or is your case a mixed presentation? If you are primary, and I am not qualified to say either way, Clomid is worthless as an effort to restart natural production. The potential is that you'd be doing nothing but pumping your estradiol skyward. I'd have hoped my doctor would have repeated the FSH and LH to see if a pattern emerged. But he didn't.

There are lots of questions you need answered by a good doctor. As I noted in your other thread, contact Defy Medical or Prime Body and get the care you deserve. I am not a patient of either practice, but I respect their work.

maxadvance

Clomid would be a normal first approach. You should include ranges with your results, different labs have different ranges. As far as primary, I doubt it, as far as secondary it's possible. A 425 might be normal depending on physical and other stats. If you're overweight, if you smoke, if you drink, are all things that can keep your # down. A 425 is probably well in range depending on your personal circumstance.

CoastWatcher

Clomid would be a normal first approach. You should include ranges with your results, different labs have different ranges. As far as primary, I doubt it, as far as secondary it's possible. A 425 might be normal depending on physical and other stats. If you're overweight, if you smoke, if you drink, are all things that can keep your # down. A 425 is probably well in range depending on your personal circumstance.
The odd thing is that he had a reading below 200 in an earlier test. You aren't suspicious of his elevated FSH?

I'm not fat I do smoke I Dont drink and my free t is low. I'm a veteran and an active person well was until fatigue kicked on a few years back

CoastWatcher

I'm not fat I do smoke I Dont drink and my free t is low. I'm a veteran and an active person well was until fatigue kicked on a few years back

With the exception of Dr. Saya, Defy's medical director and a moderator here at EM, and Dr. Rotman, our urological consultant, none of us are doctors and all we can do is observe and raise questions. You can get blood work on your own, www.discountedlabs.com is a source many of us use to self-test. I would certainly use it to pull a sensitive estradiol now and, if you opt to start Clomid, some weeks into your protocol to see where it stands again. The endocrinologist you are to see may be on top of things and help you sort out your issues, or you could get the ball rolling with another practice. It's up to you.

You can work through this and find good care.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me