Three Trimix Experiences - Not Good Results

Buy Lab Tests Online

I've used Trimix three times and would like to share my experience. My first injection was by my urologist in his office, he started with 4 units. Four hours later I was still fully erect. I took Sudafed, did constant deep knee bends and eventually was able to lose the erection.

My second experience was completely my fault, as I let my combat medic girlfriend inject me-she had a great deal of experience with Trimix with a previous lover, but rather than listen to the amount I told her she I jected me with 7 units! Well Sudafed, a lot of exercise didn't work, and I ended up in the ER. Not fun-while the Trimix injections may not be uncomfortable with a flaccid penis, the series of phenylephrine injection into a fully erection and already very uncomfortable penis were not fun. After several other mess failed they ended up flushing my penis which eventually worked. Not one of my favorite nights.

I discussed the incident with my urologist and he said initial dosing is often difficult to judge, so last I tried 2 units-different woman, injected myself. Yep, more Sudafed, more exercise, but still completely and painfully erect 6 hours later. I would have gone to an ER if it wasn't my first date with the woman and we were in NYC. A long really warm shower seemed to help, and with the time, exercise and Sudafed, the erection subsidied. I'm going to call my urologist tomorrow and see if he will prescribe the phenylephrine or something less powerful. (Oral did not work for me)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching