Prostaglanin E1 20mcg/ml not working

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Hey Coastwatcher, just checking to see if you had those physician contacts available? Thanks again.

I am in conference most of the morning - on a short break now. I have calls out and will respond to your question with more detail later in the day. Until then, however some basic points. You should be prepared for the fact that the leading TRT practices do not accept insurance; they operate in a fee-for-service basis. However, the best of them are not as expensive as you may fear, and - after all - how much is your health worth? Consider it an investment in your health.

The two leading, national practices are Defy Medical and Prime Body. Both are site sponsors; I am a patient of neither, so I have no vested interest in their success - my remarks are offered as an observer. Defy can treat a patient anywhere in the United States via their telehealth model. It is remarkably successful and many, many members here at EM turn to them to manage their hormone-related health concerns. Go to the search box here on the site and enter the term "Saya" to read some of the posts of Dr. Justin Saya, Defy's medical director. You'll find that Dr. Saya is one of the leading physicians in this field, a moderator here at EM, and a fine fellow. The telehealth model is perfectly appropriate for this field of medicine and Defy offers treatment second to none. Check www.defymedical.com then call them and ask the bluntest questions you can think of about cost and their service model - they are perfectly transparent.

Prime Body is a network of physicians across the country. They can be found at www.primebody.com. A more traditional style of practice, but one that many of our members are pleased with.

I will hopefully have a name or two in your region later today if the contacts I have know of reliable men and women in this field.

Last edited by a moderator:

incautious

Lowmanr, I too had difficulty with PGE1(alprostadil), but through trial and error, I've managed to perfect the routine that works for me. Firsts off what syringe are you using. I started with 27 gauge .5 inch. One time I'd have a flagpole the next time nothing. Varied dosage just like you with less than stellar results. I read somewhere to use and 30 or31 gauge 5/16". I was skeptical that; one the needle may bend or break(it wont just be careful and don't rush) and two the 5/16" is not deep enough.(it is, I'm 5.25" girth flaccid and it hits the right spot every time.). The key is hold the syringe by the base and push the needle right to the hilt and then inject. Next is the location, for me I found that .5" to 1" from the base at 3 or 9 o'clock is the sweet spot. You don't even feel the needle going in. After injection I've found that if you grip the base and massage in the PGE1 for like a minute, it will circulate much better where you want it to go. I really think that most of the problems with this and trimix is improper injection technique. Dosage is the final piece which is strictly trial and error. .25 ml will give me a semi good for 1/2 hour or so. .5 ml and it's like the good old days and will stay up for an hour or more depending on the amount of outside stimulation. hope this helps.

Will Brink

The Clomid was prescribed by my urologist in order to increase my testosterone levels. They were about 180 prior to taking Clomid and now they are 850. The desire for sex is there, just not the functionality. I don't have any other conditions other than high blood pressure. 15 years ago I had 2 cases of optic neuritis and the doctors all felt confident I had MS. However, the mri results were negative. In the last couple of years my hearing had deteriorated to the point I now wear hearing aids. Other than that I am in good health. All of my physical results have come back in range and normal.

850ng/dl with just Clomid? That's surprising and impressive. Getting your other numbers checked would be warranted and telling per others comments in the thread.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me