Aromasin - I May Have Crashed My E2

Buy Lab Tests Online

geronimo9

Hi, my problem is low testosterone and high estradiol.
I am 36 year old male.
Suffering from social anxiety, low energy,low sex drive, depression, low libido.Nothing makes me happy.
Also suffering from hashimoto, but even if my TSH is in range, my test. and estradiol is still same.
My doctor refused to help me, because my results are low, but still in range.
First I tied Clomid[last year], but give me a lot side effect so I quit.
Now I start with Bayer Aromasin from good source.
Baseline results:
4.1.2017: Testosterone 12.61 range 8.64-29 nmol/l
Estradiol 147 range 0-147 pmol/l

9.1.2017 Testosterone 13.81 range 8.64-29 nmol/l
Estradiol 165 range 0-147 pmol/l

13.1 start with Aromasin 12.5mg
16.1 Aromasin 12.5mg
19.1 Aromasin 12.5mg
22.1 Aromasin 12.5mg

Results 4days after last dose of aromasin:

26.1.2017 Testosterone 23.48 range 7.60-31.40 nmol/l
Estradiol 91.23 range 0-191.99 pmol/l

First week on Aromasin I feel great, brutal high libido, lot of energy, strong in gym, just feel great, I just liked it.
After one week I just crashed: joint pain, no libido, irritation, agression, everything makes me angry, feel hopeless, so 22.1 quit with aromasin.
I thought I crashed my estradiol, but as you can see my estradiol is not crashed. Is it?
So my question is: What do you guys think hapend? Why I suddednly feel so bad, from great to shit ?
Thank you for possible advice and sorry for my english.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Hi, my problem is low testosterone and high estradiol.
I am 36 year old male.
Suffering from social anxiety, low energy,low sex drive, depression, low libido.Nothing makes me happy.
Also suffering from hashimoto, but even if my TSH is in range, my test. and estradiol is still same.
My doctor refused to help me, because my results are low, but still in range.
First I tied Clomid[last year], but give me a lot side effect so I quit.
Now I start with Bayer Aromasin from good source.
Baseline results:
4.1.2017: Testosterone 12.61 range 8.64-29 nmol/l
Estradiol 147 range 0-147 pmol/l

9.1.2017 Testosterone 13.81 range 8.64-29 nmol/l
Estradiol 165 range 0-147 pmol/l

13.1 start with Aromasin 12.5mg
16.1 Aromasin 12.5mg
19.1 Aromasin 12.5mg
22.1 Aromasin 12.5mg

Results 4days after last dose of aromasin:

26.1.2017 Testosterone 23.48 range 7.60-31.40 nmol/l
Estradiol 91.23 range 0-191.99 pmol/l

First week on Aromasin I feel great, brutal high libido, lot of energy, strong in gym, just feel great, I just liked it.
After one week I just crashed: joint pain, no libido, irritation, agression, everything makes me angry, feel hopeless, so 22.1 quit with aromasin.
I though I crashed my estradiol, but as you can see my estradiol is not crashed.
So my question is: What do you guys think hapend? Why I suddednly feel so bad, from great to shit ?
Thank you for possible advise and sorry for my english.

Welocme to Excelmale. Based on your lab test reference ranges, you are outside the US - correct? That means access to the sensitive estradiol test, the only one that consistently provides valid information, is unavailable to you. We can't conclude with certainty - on the basis of your lab test alone - that you have crashed your estradiol. But based on symptoms, and given what was noted about test reliability, an e2 crash seems very likely. You feel miserable, and you aren't on exogenous testosterone to help boost estradiol. Not a place anyone would be happy with.

I must ask, are there no other doctors you can consult to consider a TRT protocol? Self-direction, as you're finding, is filled with potential pitfalls. Do you have any other blood tests besides testosterone and estradiol/standard?

geronimo9

yes not US, I am living in UK. But how can crashed your estradiol if my results are: Estradiol 91.23 range 0-191.99 pmol/l ? It does not make sense to me. No doctor give me TRT protocol if I am in range, no chance.

CoastWatcher

yes not US, I am living in UK. But how can crashed your estradiol if my results are: Estradiol 91.23 range 0-191.99 pmol/l ? It does not make sense to me. No doctor give me TRT protocol if I am in range, no chance.

Yes, you have sky high estradiol test results, but on the "wrong" estradiol test to measure men and their e2 levels. Dr. John Crisler wrote of how he recently had a man's estradiol level, as measured via the standard test, come back at over 1000 - no, the patient was not swimming in estrogen. It becomes a "possibility" when you realize your symptoms followed the administration of an AI. I believe I wrote it was "likely" because of how you wrote you felt and the test you had administered. It was a hypothesis and one that opens discussion. So, you self-administered an AI, you feel terrible, and since you're not taking exogenous testosterone you have no way to see if that hypothesis is correct - you can't see if administration of testosterone would raise e2 over time eliminating your symptoms.

Are you relying only on the NHS for care? Would you consult a private doctor, possibly travel outside the UK for treatment to help you sort this out.

CoastWatcher

Now it make sense to me, today I feel better, so think my estradiol is going up.

I raise the question again, are you only consulting doctors affiliated with the NHS, or would you seek other, private care? Would you consider travel to Ireland where we have heard good things about a doctor and the care he delivers?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me