Lipo-c injections question.

Buy Lab Tests Online

timzjp

I have some 31gx5/16 syringes around. will these be long enough to inject Lipo-c?
I read it is preferred 1/2, but I have a bunch of these to use.
Thanks in advance.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MG123

Try it, and see if you get any irritation from being so shallow. Maybe inject a smaller amount at first. If not, I would think you should be good to go.

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
Did you try it yet? It's supposed to sting and cause irritation if you inject it too shallow because of the concentration. I always used a 1/2" and had no problems injecting in my legs. But every time I injected it, I had a taste in my mouth of what B vitamins smell like and didn't care for it. It did give a really nice energy boost though.

timzjp

Did you try it yet? It's supposed to sting and cause irritation if you inject it too shallow because of the concentration. I always used a 1/2" and had no problems injecting in my legs. But every time I injected it, I had a taste in my mouth of what B vitamins smell like and didn't care for it. It did give a really nice energy boost though.

I have done 4 injections with the short needle. I haven't had any problems as of yet.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me