Which E2 Test? Doctor Won't Run Sensitive

Buy Lab Tests Online

Smetry

I am already on TRT but got another doctor and he said no need to have E2 Test as Sensitive the regular test is fine , when i wondered and said as i know it should be the sensitive test for men he said it doesn't matter trust me iam doing this for 17 years , so i am kinda confused now

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Iam already on TRT but got another doctor and he said no need to have E2 Test as Sensitive the regular test is fine , when i wondered and said as i know it should be the sensitive test for men he said it doesn't matter trust me iam doing this for 17 years , so i am kinda confused now

He may have been doing this for 17 years but he is mistaken on the choice of estradiol test. Do you live outside the United States? If so, that could explain it as the sensitive test has yet to become standard in other nations. Which is unfortunate.

Smetry

no i am in Atlanta , GA
even was obvious on the lab test which I did both tests since the first one was regular E2 and thy was totally different ranges , Regular E2 was 18 and Sensitive was 61 and marked high

CoastWatcher

no i am in Atlanta , GA
even was obvious on the lab test which I did both tests since the first one was regular E2 and thy was totally different ranges , Regular E2 was 18 and Sensitive was 61 and marked high

Which simply confirms the point that your doctor has not stayed on top of developments in his field. Interesting that the sensitive estradiol test returned a value far higher than the standard result. Were these run at the same time, the same blood draw?

Smetry

NO like a week or 10 days between them when i found out i need it as sensitive so i did it again along with SHBG and DHEA and DHEA was marked high as well

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me