Conflicting Information. Does my Doc know what she is doing??

Buy Lab Tests Online

Crafty

I started steroids when I was 27 and ran cycles on and off for about 4 years. Wasn't a hardcore user or anything and never experienced a single side effect. Then I ran a Deca Test cycle and the sides were awful. I could barely get an erection for about 3 months. I quit running cycles after that, but my test levels never came back to normal and I still wasn't performing very well in the bedroom. When I went to the doctor and got bloodwork done my test level was at 160.

My doctor but me on 200mg of test a week and I felt worlds better. (I didn't know I was depressed because of my hormones at the time.) For about 6 months everything was fine, but then I started having erection problems again. I went back to the doctor and she put me on 250 IU of HCG every other day. Again, everything was better for several months although I started having really bad lower back breakouts. But I figured back acne was a small price to pay for my sex life.

Then, I started having trouble getting off. I'm pretty athletic so I can keep it up till my girlfriend is about to die and still not get off. So I decided to go to an actual endocrinologist because this is getting ridiculous. But for them to know anything they want me to come off of everything and let my body normalize. So my doc wants me to go through a pct.

She wants me to take 1000 IU of HCG every other day and 55mg of Clomid every day for 3 weeks. But I am finding a lot of conflicting information about how pct should work. Some groups say HCG should only be used during cycle and before pct. Then there is this:

"The typically observed dosing of 2000 to 5000IU every 4 to 5 days causes such an increase in oestrogen levels via aromatisation of the natural testosterone that this has been responsible for many cases of gynecomastia."
and:

"The rapid rise in both testosterone, and thus oestrogen due to aromatisation, from the administration of HCG causes further inhibition of the HPTA (Hypothalamic/Pituitary/Testicular Axis - feedback loop discussed above); this actually worsens the recovery situation. HCG does not restore the natural testosterone production."

So I don't know who to listen to at this point. Any reccomendations?

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. In order to respond reasonably to your post, we need to see your current lab work. Please post it, along with the associated ranges. What has your estradiol on the sensitive test, registered as of the last blood draw? And, would you clearly explain what your current protocol is at the present time?

Last edited:

Crafty

Thanks for getting back to me. I was instructed to go two weeks without any injections before starting the pct. I am currently about 12 days since I took anything, coming down off 200mg test, 3 mg anastrozole, 1000 IU HCG per week (and I feel like crap). So I am supposed to begin the PCT regimen in 2 days of 1000 IU HCG every other day and 55 mg clomid every day for 3 weeks. So I'm sure my bloodwork is going to be in a state of flux for a while.

I am mostly just concerned that taking that much HCG could be harmful or that it is being applied incorrectly as what I read suggested that it was supposed to be used in cycle and not during PCT

CoastWatcher

Thanks for getting back to me. I was instructed to go two weeks without any injections before starting the pct. I am currently about 12 days since I took anything, coming down off 200mg test, 3 mg anastrozole, 1000 IU HCG per week (and I feel like crap). So I am supposed to begin the PCT regimen in 2 days of 1000 IU HCG every other day and 55 mg clomid every day for 3 weeks. So I'm sure my bloodwork is going to be in a state of flux for a while.

I am mostly just concerned that taking that much HCG could be harmful or that it is being applied incorrectly as what I read suggested that it was supposed to be used in cycle and not during PCT

See post number 15 in particular.

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...lics-You-May-Want-to-Read-These-PCT-protocols

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching