Not Sure: Is Testosterone or Clomid Right? Need Protocol Advice

Buy Lab Tests Online

ncmario

Hello, I'm really hoping you can help me out because I've been trying to sort this testosterone issue out for over a year now and would love any advice you can give me.

I was diagnosed with testosterone levels of 160 ng/dL in November of 2015. I got put on androgel but felt terrible after a couple months and got off it, which dropped my T levels to 135 ng/dL. Then after several months last summer I started Clomid at 50mg. My estrogen going up seemed to cause me a ton of mood swings and such but I also saw rapid testosterone growth in the first 5 weeks, up 500 points to 635 ng/dL. I got my dose halved to 25mg due to my discomfort and my progress slowed down. My anxiety was still getting worse so in September I got put on a low dose of anastrozole and that calmed me down a ton(though my doctor didn't believe it was the estrogen and in my head). The doctor said he was confident I would be better by December 2016. However I didn't have my bloodwork again until January 5th and my levels were only 835 ng/dL at that time. I don't know why things slowed down and my doctor doesn't know what to do from here, but you seem really knowledgeable so I was wondering if you could tell me what I need to check for or do at this point. Anything you can tell me I'll greatly appreciate. Thanks for reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. You're a bit unclear. Can you post all your lab results - with the associated ranges for each test? Not just your current tests, but those you have prior to the start of TRT and any run during the course of therapy. How old are you? What other medications/health challenges do you have? And, finally, can you describe your protocol, past and current?

We are glad you joined us.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching