Some advice with my hCG Monotherapy progress?

Buy Lab Tests Online

arkfark

Hello all,

I'm on day 14 of hCG monotherapy and I would appreciate any advice.

I'm 42 and I have been suffering with the typical problems of low-T.

I had an appointment with an endocrinologist who was cool and was open to prescribing me anything I wanted because of my low-levels.

He went through the various treatments and said he would put me on TRT if I wanted but he suggested hCG monotherapy first and prescribed the 300 NE of Pregnyl (HcG) per morning (subq) and 0.25mg of Anastrozole Teva (generic Arimidex) twice a week.

That was my first consultation with him regarding low-testosterone and I have had no treatment for this previously and I have never used steroids in the past or any used any other hormone treatments.

He has asked me to come back with labs in 4 weeks and if this hasn't helped then we can move onto subq Testosterone, I have started the treatment but I have not yet taken the arimidex (yet).

He said I wouldn't need to get any labs until the 4th week, but I have had labs at day 6 and day 14 (today).

When I started the treatment my Testosterone levels were at 173ng/dl (6 nmol/L) and my Estradiol was 28.87 pg/mL (106 pmol/L)

On day 6 of the hCG monotherapy treatment my testosterone was 513 ng/dl (17.8 nmol/L) and Estradiol <19.88pg/mL (<73 pmol/L).

I am now on day 14 of the treatment and my Testosterone levels are 583 ng/dl (20.2 nmol/L) with free testosterone of 2.85% and bioavailable testosterone of 74.8%.

Hematocrit is 0.45 L/L

I'm fairly impressed with the results so far, but my Estradiol is now 46.417 pg/mL (170,4 pmol/L) - (reference range 0.0 - 172.5 pmol/L)

The Estradiol level worries me.

Any thoughts on my progress? and should I start the Arimidex at 0.25mg or perhaps 0.125mg twice a week?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Hi arkfark - Well well...looks like you're responding well to the HCG which is unusual as mono HCG therapies often don't achieve the desired results.

Your labs look fine...more importantly, how do you feel?

Your estrogen is fine even at 46 pg/ml as long as you don't have any symptoms. I live in the mid 40's myself and I have no symptoms with a very very strong libido.

One question; did you use the "Sensitive" estrogen lab? If not, and you used the standard estrogen lab your values are of no value as the default lab tends to over estimate values.

IMO, you don't need an AI as well unless you is continued increase in value using the Sensitive lab.

arkfark

Your labs look fine...more importantly, how do you feel?

I feel better, I'm getting things done, I'm feeling more active.

Your estrogen is fine even at 46 pg/ml as long as you don't have any symptoms. I live in the mid 40's myself and I have no symptoms with a very very strong libido.

Ah, OK, interesting, you commented on my last facebook post in the group actually and gave me similar advice.

One question; did you use the "Sensitive" estrogen lab? If not, and you used the standard estrogen lab your values are of no value as the default lab tends to over estimate values.

IMO, you don't need an AI as well unless you is continued increase in value using the Sensitive lab.

No, unfortunately I don't have access to the sensitive E2 test from the lab I use (I am in Hungary).

They use a Beckman Coulter immunoassay system and I think they can technically offer this, but I'd need to ask them to order in the relevant tubes and kits to do it. I'll ask them.

By the way I'm keen to get my Testosterone levels higher, what ideal number should I be aiming for?
Is 300 units per day of hCG something I could sustain indefinitely?

Thanks again for the help,

CSI007

You can do HCG indefinitely. The problem might come up that the HCG loses it's effectiveness. After several months my body began to not respond to it as well. I was able to get to the levels you are at now with just twice a week dosing it then faded back to the low 300s (about where I started). Good luck to you! It's certainly possible your one of the lucky ones who does not lose sensitivity to the HCG.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me