HCG and hunger

Buy Lab Tests Online

green2145

I know HCG is used for diet and weight loss but have any of you guys using HCG mono therapy or in conjunction with TRT noticed any lack of hunger or weight loss?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I know HCG is used for diet and weight loss but have any of you guys using HCG mono therapy or in conjunction with TRT noticed any lack of hunger or weight loss?

It is used for diet and weight loss, but it's a myth that it's effective. There is zero evidence supporting it, and think about it for a second, the USA has an obesity problem so if this drug worked, there'd be people lining up to get approval by the FDA with evidence in hand. Yet, none exists, and the FDA has said that.

In fact, the prescription drug label notes there “is no substantial evidence that it increases weight loss beyond that resulting from caloric restriction, that it causes a more attractive or ‘normal’ distribution of fat, or that it decreases the hunger and discomfort associated with calorie-restricted diets.”

http://www.fda.gov/ForConsumers/ConsumerUpdates/ucm281333.htm

In a double-blind, placebo-controlled study, the effects of HCG on weight loss were compared with placebo injections, and it was found that the weight loss on prescribed diet was similar to that on severely restricted intake.[2] In an another similar comparative study between HCG and placebo, where laboratory studies were performed at the time of initial physical examinations and at the end of the study, it was concluded that there was no statistically significant difference in the means of the two groups in the number of injections received, weight loss, percent of weight loss, hip and waist circumference, weight loss per injections, or in hunger ratings.[3] Findings from these 2 and many other studies suggests that there is no rationale for the use of HCG in the treatment of obesity.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3425177/

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching