10ml T Cyp vial

Buy Lab Tests Online

Zooka15

Are any you guys getting this from mail order , specifically empower or APS. If so what are you paying. My local cvs is not taking the Goodrx coupon and Walgreens will only do 1ml vials.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MG123

Have you asked Walgreens to order the 10mL for the reason that it is cheaper using the GoodRX coupon for a 10mL vial than it is for a 1mL? I did that once at my Walgreens a long time ago when I was using my PCP for TRT, and they ordered me a 10mL vial.

Zooka15

Yes , Walgreens told me they no longer can supply the 10ml vial due to contamination possibilities from multi use for 4 or 5 months

Yes , Walgreens told me they no longer can supply the 10ml vial due to contamination possibilities from multi use for 4 or 5 months

That's the standard for guys trying to buy it from Big Pharma and pharmacy's like Waalgreens/CVS/et al.., The only way to get 10mL I know is thru a compounding pharm, like Empower.

Haven't been on this forum in a while. Glad to be back, though.

I've been able to get the 10mL vial from CVS and they were able to take the GoodRx coupon. It was cheaper for me that way, saved about $15 or so over Empower where I get it for $75. I tried calling Walgreens today because I noticed on GoodRx it was even cheaper than that, but the pharmacist told me they do not take GoodRx coupons on controlled substances. Since Testosterone Cypionate is on that list, unfortunately they wouldn't accept it.

Going back to CVS...every dollar counts!

Re-Ride

That's the standard for guys trying to buy it from Big Pharma and pharmacy's like Walgreens/CVS/et al.., The only way to get 10mL I know is thru a compounding pharm, like Empower.

My local Walgreens (Norcal) has been supplying Watson 10 ml for >6 months. The CVS offers an Indian product, Sun I believe. If not available in a certain region one must suspect undue influence especially if there are shadows at noon on a cloudy day.

buggies100

I have been getting 10ml bottles from walgreens here in VA for 3 years. I just got bottle about two weeks ago. Maybe a state by state thing. I pay baout $80 with no coupons

CSI007

I got my 10ml vial from walgreens a few months ago. with a goodrx coupon it was only $44.00 I think. I hope this didn't change because I will need to be purchasing another before too long.

D.Trump

I've been getting the Watson 10ml 200mg/ml vials from Walgreens for the past year and a half. They've always taken GoodRx putting my cost at $44.38 every 3 months out here in TX.

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
My last refill from Empower came as 2 5ml vials instead of one 10ml. The big local pharmacies where I live (even Walgreens) will only dispense a 30 day supply at a time in 1ml vials no matter that the script says.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me