Been on Trestolone for 2 weeks

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
To be honest with you, only your blood work will tell you that. Add the 50mg to your TRT and first see how you feel. If you feel great, then get blood work done after a few weeks to see how your body is handling it. It's the most powerful steroid and 10 times more anabolic than testosterone so feel free to drop the dose if you don't like your bloodwork.

My TRT dose was 90mgs a week of Test, and I felt like shit due to low SHBG even with great numbers, and any other doses than 90 felt even shittier. But now at 50mg of Trest, I'm definetly fuller and more pumped

Most powerful as in how? If you are talking about quantitative sheer mass gains I would say a50s hold that title!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

eli

Yes sir, on paper it's the most powerful steroid. You have to compare mg to mg. 100mg of anadrol a day vs 100mg trest a day, then you can compare.

No negative side effects yet to report, I think it's too early to say

Bigsho

Trestolone is available in the US as a research chemical. It can be found on several sites but "not for human consumption" however it is produced in a laboratory setting. Don't want to violate any rules by posting a link but it's not hard to find good quality trestolone for "research purposes". I will post a log as well once I try it. I was thinking of doing 40mg 3x a week which equals my trt protocol I'm on.

In my opinion estrogen side effects are overblown. I added 50 mg of ment per day on top of of 200 msg of testosterone a week. All I did I increased my arimidex from 0.5 mg every 3.5 days to 0.5 mg every other day and never felt a big problem. Some water retention but not much. I hnderstand that sideffects varry from person to person but I would rather go low on arimidex and increase if I feel I need it. But it did not happen for me. I think at 50 mg a week, you should not worry about estrogen at first at least.

maxadvance

In my opinion estrogen side effects are overblown. I added 50 mg of ment per day on top of of 200 msg of testosterone a week. All I did I increased my arimidex from 0.5 mg every 3.5 days to 0.5 mg every other day and never felt a big problem. Some water retention but not much. I hnderstand that sideffects varry from person to person but I would rather go low on arimidex and increase if I feel I need it. But it did not happen for me. I think at 50 mg a week, you should not worry about estrogen at first at least.

at 50mg per week you're probably right, that seems to be the starting point for using it

eli

A quick update

Libido/Sex/ED: Perfect for me, it's enough, I can perform sex twice a day. It's not crazy high, I actually don't like that, too annoying. I suspect I have low E2 because I dropped Test, and haven't been on Trest long enough for E2 to go up, but even with that I can get it up, something I could never do if I was on test and had low E2.

Mood/Sleep: Awesome, I sleep really well and have lots of energy through out the day. Crazy strength at the gym, feels like I'm on 300mgs of Test (300mg of test for low SHBG is high dose by the way). I'm motivated

One big downside for me that scares me, is I've started to shoot blanks, sorry TMI but semen is becoming watery :/ and I heard broscience on forums it could permanently shut someone down, meaning no super PCTs can start sperm production. That scares me because I'm young and hope to start a family one day. Another thing is, Trest converts to methylestrogen, so again too early to tell, but hope it does't jack my E2 up to the point, it becomes a nightmare. I will update again in 2 weeks, or if if something bad happens.

Eli,

i felt occasionally the same sideffect (watery semen). I think it has to do with the fact that you have a lot of sex when on trestolone. As I get older, repeat sex sessions during the day lead to this sideffect regardless of what hormone I am on. I am 49 btw. Maybe I am wrong. In any case, my opinion on trestolone is to cycle it (even at therapeutic dose) while keeping the test constant. I only stayed on it for four weeks. Perhaps two three times a year... And it is not cheap either. It feels great though.

BigFilly

Eli,

i felt occasionally the same sideffect (watery semen). I think it has to do with the fact that you have a lot of sex when on trestolone. As I get older, repeat sex sessions during the day lead to this sideffect regardless of what hormone I am on. I am 49 btw. Maybe I am wrong. In any case, my opinion on trestolone is to cycle it (even at therapeutic dose) while keeping the test constant. I only stayed on it for four weeks. Perhaps two three times a year... And it is not cheap either. It feels great though.

Periandros, did you experience any negative estrogen side effects when you would run your 4 week cycles?

At 50 Mg at day for a total 350 per week I made some proactive changes with my usual anastrozol protocol.
At 200 mg testosterone a week I do 0.5 mg of anastrozol twice a week. I Increased that to 0.5 mg every other day for a total of 1.5 mg per week.
Overall a bit of water retention nothing alarming. As I said libido up through the roof. A lot of guys recommend a stronger AI like letrozol but I did not feel it is necessary. If you go for a low doses like 50 or 100 mg of restrooms a week, I would not either bother with AI.
My opinion from my experience for whatever it is worth.

BigFilly

That's great info! Were you injecting daily or eod? From reading your post, sounds like you were doing it daily. I've also read some guys had issues with prolactin. Did you experience that?

Daily, as I said 50 mg a day. No prolactin issue but I did not test for that during that time.

on think though, some times I got overheated during sleep time. One day I experimented with 80 mg and overheating interfered with my sleep. A lot of other guys reported that as well. I think this prolactin thing with trestolone is overblown. I'd not do Caber or any prolactin inhibitor.

Vitamin_C

I've been using SARMS (RAD140, Ostarine) with my TRT and let me just say my strength has exploded. I am dialed in with my TRT (get labs twice a year now). I use 120mg a week divided doses (60mg) as well as 300 IU of HCG twice per week. I decided to experiment with the SARMS and have been having good success and since I am on TRT I don't have to worry about potential shut down or PCT. I can get Trestolone through the SARMS site I use, might be interested in trying it out in the future.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me