Been on Trestolone for 2 weeks

Buy Lab Tests Online

eli

Sex drive wayy better than being on Test, I feel great, strength is higher. Taking 50mg a week total, doing EOD injections.

it's been only two weeks tho, so god knows. I'm a low SHBG guy and this doesn't bind to SHBG so that's why I tried it.

If anyone else has any experiences, please let me know too

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

eli

It's not prescribed, but easy to find

I'd like ERO to try it. It's highly androgenic so probably lowers shbg more but who cares, it doesn't bind to shbg.

ERO

I would LOVE to try it as any of the usual T esters (Prop, Enanthate, Cyp) all feel like I am injecting water. Man, if I could get my libido back, my energy back and even make some progress in the gym I would be ecstatic.

eli

I would LOVE to try it as any of the usual T esters (Prop, Enanthate, Cyp) all feel like I am injecting water. Man, if I could get my libido back, my energy back and even make some progress in the gym I would be ecstatic.

You got pm

madman

Super Moderator
If it is not pharmaceutical grade or coming from a highly respected compounding pharmacy I sure as hell would not inject it into my body. To each his own I guess.

I used injectable Trestolone for three weeks (50 mg a day) on top of my regular TRT 200 mg tat cyp (split into 2 3.5 day doses)I noticed a tremendous increase in libido, more muscle build up, and a small increase in strength. My libido was great on TRT but on trestolone it was through the roof, actually too much. With that, I got some overheating during the evening and some water retention. I doubled on arimidex to be safe. Now, the source was on line and probably not pharma grade. The cool thing is that trestolone is not illegal in the U.S. But also not available on prescription. Still technically a research chemical. I understand the risk of consuming something mot pharma grade but my symptoms positive and negative were spot on. I am doing some blood test tomorrow to see the results. I would do it again.

eli

I'd rather die 10 years younger than live my life firguring out a proper TRT dose that'd make me feel good. I can't find a dose to feel constantly good, tried everything.

Perian, you were taking my dose for a week everyday plus a hefty trt dose, so those estrogenic side effects are normal. Trest lowers your shbg since it's highly androgenic so lots of free e2 if you take test. What makes trest a beautiful TRT compound is that it doesn't matter what your shbg is....i thought about doing 50mg test 30mg trest but straight up went for 50mg a week of trest

Eli,

i am cosidering 50 mg a week as well since this is supposed to be much more potent than testosterone. Although it is supposed to be self sufficient I I would till keep test cyp as a base. The problemis that this is usually available in acetate form with a very short half life so injecting it twice a week will not get you optimal levels. Probably daily will work better but injecting just 0.1 ml or 10 mg daily is a bit funny. Overall, it is a great compound in my opinion but I am risk taker so perhaps. To for everyone. Btw, estrogen was it a big proble. Just a some water retention for me but I used 0.5 mg arimidex every other day just to make sure. I disk. It feel I crushed my estrogen either. I guess I got lucky.

eli

A quick update: I dropped my only vial of Trest 12 days ago, and couldn't inject til Friday night when I got the new batch. I felt like dog shit for the days I missed injections but as soon as I injected on Friday, I woke up Saturday with a big boner. I was going to get bloods in two weeks but I'm going to do bloods in 4 -5 weeks.

How do I say this? I feel great, libido and mood wise, something I haven't experienced for a while, but I'm scared. Scared that there will be something on my blood work that will end my Trestolone experiment because if that doesn't work I'm going to completely come off and restart my body. I'm an ex-roider so was never shut down due to genetics.

I finally have hope as far as Hormone replacement therapy goes. Low SHBG is a real issue and I can't believe there are no medications to fix that. Testosterone was just such a pain in the ass, chasing that sweet spot for 2 years, but never found it. Only felt it for a few days, then it was gone, no matter the dose, the numbers, injection frequency.

If you're low or high SHBG person and are not happy with TRT give Trest a shot !!! It's actually not a illegal compound. It's a research compound.

Vince

Super Moderator
A quick update: I dropped my only vial of Trest 12 days ago, and couldn't inject til Friday night when I got the new batch. I felt like dog shit for the days I missed injections but as soon as I injected on Friday, I woke up Saturday with a big boner. I was going to get bloods in two weeks but I'm going to do bloods in 4 -5 weeks.

How do I say this? I feel great, libido and mood wise, something I haven't experienced for a while, but I'm scared. Scared that there will be something on my blood work that will end my Trestolone experiment because if that doesn't work I'm going to completely come off and restart my body. I'm an ex-roider so was never shut down due to genetics.

I finally have hope as far as Hormone replacement therapy goes. Low SHBG is a real issue and I can't believe there are no medications to fix that. Testosterone was just such a pain in the ass, chasing that sweet spot for 2 years, but never found it. Only felt it for a few days, then it was gone, no matter the dose, the numbers, injection frequency.

If you're low or high SHBG person and are not happy with TRT give Trest a shot !!! It's actually not a illegal compound. It's a research compound.

I'm betting everything will be good. Have faith eli. :)

BigFilly

Eli, you certainly have my attention! Would you mind sharing how much test you're taking a week to go along with the trestolone? Are you also taking anastrozole? I'm curious about your protocol if you're willing to share.

eli

For sure! No Testosterone. Trestolone Acetate Solo, only 50mg a week. Mine comes in 50mg / ML. No AIs. Doing 29 Slin units EOD

BigFilly

Gotcha. So, if I were to supplement my trt dose (currently 120 mg/wk) to get the added benefits Trest offers, primarily the muscle gain you mentioned, there shouldn't be any issues there, right? I would think the 50mg/wk dose you're on sounds like a solid starting point...

eli

To be honest with you, only your blood work will tell you that. Add the 50mg to your TRT and first see how you feel. If you feel great, then get blood work done after a few weeks to see how your body is handling it. It's the most powerful steroid and 10 times more anabolic than testosterone so feel free to drop the dose if you don't like your bloodwork.

My TRT dose was 90mgs a week of Test, and I felt like shit due to low SHBG even with great numbers, and any other doses than 90 felt even shittier. But now at 50mg of Trest, I'm definetly fuller and more pumped

BigFilly

No doubt, I'd definitely keep an eye on my labs to see how things were looking. It sounds promising and I think I'll give it a shot. I may shoot you a PM and take a few questions offline if that's ok

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me