Starting with Defy soon - worried about existing gyno

Buy Lab Tests Online

RVAwhat

Hey guys...so as the title states, I have my initial consultation with Defy coming up in February. I chose to go with the first available appointment so will be speaking with the PA/nurse practitioner instead of Dr. Saya.

My question - I have a small gyno lump that I have had since high school. I have seen my PCP about it and he continues to say it's normal and will sort itself out. I'm 31 now and it is still sensitive. I'm concerned about aggregating the lump if I were to be prescribed TRT. It's barely noticeable visually right now, but I am very self conscious of it and would hate if it became more apparent and sensitive.

Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
A small amount of gyno that resulted as a result of puberty can happen with some young men. Generally, it's not of concern in the long run.

When you start with Defy you will have a full set of labs done including estrogen utilizing the sensitive assay.

If you are in the normal range then there should not be a great concern and you will be closely monitored as an ongoing basis.

With TRT there is rarely a concern about gyno or even E2 management for the most part.

Good compliance to your protocol and ongoing labs will make sure you stay in the optimal ranges for all labs.

You're in good hands with Defy...trust me I know.

Vince

Super Moderator
I would also be concerned about a small gyno lump. Make sure you get all your concerns answered before you start TRT. I use Defy Medical and I'm very happy with them but I never had gyno.

CoastWatcher

I have nothing to add to the comments from Gene and Vince, but I've a question, if you don't mind. This appeared when you were in high school, how does your doctor feel it will "sort itself out" all these years later? Has a surgeon ever evaluated it?

I have nothing to add to the comments from Gene and Vince, but I've a question, if you don't mind. This appeared when you were in high school, how does your doctor feel it will "sort itself out" all these years later? Has a surgeon ever evaluated it?

Very good question. True gynecomastia that has "set up shop", so to speak, and has been present for years will not just "sort itself out". In fact, these situations are typically only fully resolved via surgical removal. The goal and best outcome of TRT is to control estradiol levels as to not exacerbate the gyno (though it will not typically resolve without definitive treatment when it is longstanding...EARLY on in gyno development tamoxifen or another SERM can sometimes work if caught early enough).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me