How much T for Estradiol Recovery? What else can I do?

Buy Lab Tests Online

stevenlee34983

I had my levels mostly low to crashed for 6 months, I'm wondering if I should be taking the 200mg subcutaneously all together or break it up (I'm prescribed 200mg weekly)

It has been a month since I took Anastrozole, I mostly took half a pill (half a 1Mg) at the most EOD, once I took a whole one milligram 4-6 weeks ago thinking it was high E, I should have tested instead of guessed

I'm concerned about the length of recovery time as I have been low for months, I understand 6-8 weeks is the average, but that is for people that weren't stupid like me and got tested right away, I thought I had Lyme Disease :eek:

I would like to recover as quickly as possible so any advice would be great. I just filled out the Defy Medical contact form and will be consulting with them rather than the other clinic that helped put me in this boat.

The worst is the extreme fatigue that makes it impossible to work at even close to a pre HRT level. I also have twitches and joint pain, but the fatigue has made it hard to do regular things like work, chores and errands.

thanks for any suggestions, I REALLY appreciate it

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I had my levels mostly low to crashed for 6 months, I'm wondering if I should be taking the 200mg subcutaneously all together or break it up (I'm prescribed 200mg weekly)

It has been a month since I took Anastrozole, I mostly took half a pill (half a 1Mg) at the most EOD, once I took a whole one milligram 4-6 weeks ago thinking it was high E, I should have tested instead of guessed

I'm concerned about the length of recovery time as I have been low for months, I understand 6-8 weeks is the average, but that is for people that weren't stupid like me and got tested right away, I thought I had Lyme Disease :eek:

I would like to recover as quickly as possible so any advice would be great. I just filled out the Defy Medical contact form and will be consulting with them rather than the other clinic that helped put me in this boat.

The worst is the extreme fatigue that makes it impossible to work at even close to a pre HRT level. I also have twitches and joint pain, but the fatigue has made it hard to do regular things like work, chores and errands.

thanks for any suggestions, I REALLY appreciate it

I remember answering you somewhat in another thread, and that member said it was about 8 weeks.

I didn't crash my E2, I had had primary hypogonadism and a low aromatization rate, but it took me about that long to feel better. It was odd, as I could only notice things changing in hindsight, and others had to point it out before I noticed.

In reality, patience is a necessity. If you're really concerned, a lab test doesn't hurt(unless you get the tech I had!) but from my experience, I tested at 4 weeks, E2 25 8-35, and it didn't make me feel better. I felt worse, thinking it's not E2 causing my problems.

At week 8 I was getting compliments from others(and I didn't tell anyone in my life I was starting TRT) and FINALLY noticed the slow benefits that creeped up on me. Nuclear receptors are weird.

ERO

I would take the 200 mg by breaking it up and doing 100 mg every 3.5 days. In addition to raising your E2, you want to have stable T levels as well in order to feel good.

stevenlee34983

I appreciate your reply, I'm just wondering if I should be taking the full amount subC or break it up and do a little more each time as I have since read that breaking them up with keep Estrogen in check, I'm trying to raise it though

I would love to hear from someone that crashed and had the same debilitating fatigue whether from a short term crash or a long drawn out ordeal, how long until you could work and live normally

I have mostly heard about ED issues and I'm more concerned with feeling better, I'm fairly certain I'm feeling this way (fatigue, twitching) due to the low E since it started shortly after seeing the Dr at a hormone clinic rather than getting stuff from my bro

thanks all :)

Last edited:

ERO

Recovery times vary from person to person but a lot of guys that have done it say it takes from 4 to 8 weeks depending on how much you aromatize. I know that is a pretty wide range, but as long as you have stopped the AI and continue with your 200 mg/week T dosing your E2 will rebound.

stevenlee34983

Is it true that because I was low for so long that it will take longer than the usual timeframe?

Also I have concerns about cardiovascular, bone and nerve damage as low E has been linked to them, (albeit in older males with naturally low E due to low T) I'm 37, should I be at all concerned?

thank you very much I really appreciate the help a lot :)

CoastWatcher

Is it true that because I was low for so long that it will take longer than the usual timeframe?

Also I have concerns about cardiovascular, bone and nerve damage as low E has been linked to them, (albeit in older males with naturally low E due to low T) I'm 37, should I be at all concerned?

You knocked your estradiol levels down for a period of six months; they will recover in time. You are not going to develop osteopenia, cardiovascular disease, or neurological deficits as the result of this misadventure. Give it time.

I had low E2 for who knows how long, and I recovered in the same time frame that most other guys report.

Any damage, which I don't think there is, will heal. You are worrying too much my friend, I'd worry about the damage low E2 has done to your thought patterns, as I only realized what it had done to my thought patterns a few weeks after I felt better.

It's sort of like when you go out drinking then wake up, and realize you did hurt your wrist or arm, because you can feel it now. I was told once on this forum, while I was low E2, that my anxiety was perceivable through the computer screen, and that I was worrying too much. One day, you will do the same, just be patient.

stevenlee34983

I REALLY appreciate the reply, especially since you say you had low E for as long, I'm not much of a worrier, just a planner. My thoughts are just foggy and somewhat depressed even though I can't help it, I'm mostly happy and don't feel too bad about my circumstances, just wish I would have found this forum before starting TRT. I'm being patient, but looking forward to feeling better as I have a lot of life to catch up to :)

thank you all very much, hope you're having a great day

I REALLY appreciate the reply, especially since you say you had low E for as long, I'm not much of a worrier, just a planner. My thoughts are just foggy and somewhat depressed even though I can't help it, I'm mostly happy and don't feel too bad about my circumstances, just wish I would have found this forum before starting TRT. I'm being patient, but looking forward to feeling better as I have a lot of life to catch up to :)

thank you all very much, hope you're having a great day

You're welcome.

I guarantee once this wears off, you'll say you had massive anxiety. I recognize it, and while I may be wrong, it's not a big deal because it will go away. I honestly had NO idea how bad I felt until it went away.

It's like how you can't tell how bad you stunk up the bathroom, until you leave, then come back and you go "wtf happened in there?". You were used to it. Right now you've been like this for a bit and adjusted.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me