Ketosis on cycle

Buy Lab Tests Online

leeault

I'm just about to do my fire cycle in 10 years (just test top up on TRT, Nebido) is it possible to also get into ketosis to burn fat quicker?

My understanding is that too much protein (enough to build muscle) would throw me out of ketosis.

Also starting HCG (500iu E3D) today for fertility.

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Steelballs

Protein will not throw you off ketosis. Only carbs will. Now if you are using a protein mix check the carbs. 0 -3 gms max per serving. I have been doing keto for 15 months and have learned that you have to cheat now and then. It's like a reset. Don't go crazy though. If I take in too many carbs on a cheat my digestion will get screwed up.

Steelballs

Yes agreed. Lots of good fats. Twice a day I eat a heaping tbsp of coconut oil everyday. Don't use the gauge where you cosume 1 gram to every pound you weigh. That's too much. 1/2 that is plenty. As you get bigger and your body becomes more efficient with processing protein then 3/4. This is what works for me. Everyone is different.

leeault

Protein will not throw you off ketosis. Only carbs will. Now if you are using a protein mix check the carbs. 0 -3 gms max per serving. I have been doing keto for 15 months and have learned that you have to cheat now and then. It's like a reset. Don't go crazy though. If I take in too many carbs on a cheat my digestion will get screwed up.

Well you have got 15m under ur belt so I guess that must work fine for you - but I have done a lot of reading and it points to too much protein will raise insulin and kick you out of ketosis...I hope I'm wrong though!

jriptide

I have been on a Ketosis diet since, December and yes protein can easily throw you out of Ketosis. While everyone is different, typically the key to staying in Ketosis is to ensure you don't exceed 50 grams of protein at a time. Our bodies can and do convert protein to sugars through a process called gluconeogenesis. That said, Ketosis also reduces your need for high protein as it is protein sparing.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me