Obtaining TRT in Canada - Blood Work Posted

Buy Lab Tests Online

CoastWatcher

Thanks CW. It was mainly your posts about the sensitive E2 test that drove me to have it done.

Do you think the reduced dose I mentioned below of .25 EOD would be a logical next step to try.

That would certainly be reasonable. I'm conservative, so one step at a time is the approach I always take on anything to do with androgen management. One careful step.

You have plenty of room to "float" and the AI is a potent drug. While each of us is different, there's reason to believe you can let your foot off the e2 brake just a bit.

Please let us know how this goes.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I'm glad you had the opportunity to get an accurate read on your e2. I would urge you to seriously consider a discussion with your doctor about cutting back on your AI. While in-range, that's a significantly low estradiol value, given that your trough testosterone posted at a somewhat lower than expected level.

Would have been nice to se how your e2 was affected by lowering your dose to 60mg 2x week without adding the AI mind you 2 weeks would probably be too early to tell as e2 would take some time to drop. Like CW stated back off on your AI. dosage a little as your levels are borderline low. Glad to hear you are doing well, keep in touch!

ratbag

Is there any data about vasectomy's? Because I've read that it affects those who are not on TRT quite substantially. I know a few friends who have been thru this procedure and everyone by the age of 50 has had significant weight gain and ED along with all the other low T symptoms.

Backpulse

My doctor has advised me to reduce my Arimedex dose by 50% to 0.25mg every 3.5 days. He agrees that we only want to dose enough to minimize the side effects while maintaining a healthy E2 level. I feel that this a step in the right direction to achieving optimal levels. Next blood work will be in 5 weeks from now.

CoastWatcher

My doctor has advised me to reduce my Arimedex dose by 50% to 0.25mg every 3.5 days. He agrees that we only want to dose enough to minimize the side effects while maintaining a healthy E2 level. I feel that this a step in the right direction to achieving optimal levels. Next blood work will be in 5 weeks from now.

That's a good sign.

Backpulse

Hi Nelson!

Unfortunately I was informed yesterday that my doctor will be closing his office (PEAK in Ottawa) later this year to move on to practice other medicine. He will treat me and provide prescriptions for another 6 months to make sure I am dialed in and then refer me back to my GP. This is too bad as PEAK was a great TRT option here in Ontario, Canada.

http://www.peakmenshealth.com/home

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Hi Nelson! Unfortunately I was informed yesterday that my doctor will be closing his office (PEAK in Ottawa) later this year to move on to practice other medicine. He will treat me and provide prescriptions for another 6 months to make sure I am dialed in and then refer me back to my GP. This is too bad as PEAK was a great TRT option here in Ontario, Canada. Peak Mens Health - Our Health blog provides you valuable information about man's problem, health, women
Hi Nelson! Unfortunately I was informed yesterday that my doctor will be closing his office (PEAK in Ottawa) later this year to move on to practice other medicine. He will treat me and provide prescriptions for another 6 months to make sure I am dialed in and then refer me back to my GP. This is too bad as PEAK was a great TRT option here in Ontario, Canada. Peak Mens Health - Our Health blog provides you valuable information about man's problem, health, women

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me