Clomid Monotherapy - Looking for a Protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

mmukhan

Hi,
I am 52 years old, cancer survivor worked out most of my life. I checked my test levels recently it was around 390. I am considering going on clomid monotherapy to increase my test levels as I have lost lot of strength and muscle mass after my cancer. Though I have been cancer free since last 2 years I haven't been able to put on any significant muscle mass and also my energy levels are low.
Any protocols dosages for getting on clomid monotherapy will be helpful.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. I have attached a discursive thread on this topic initiated by Dr. Justin Saya, the medical director at Defy Medical. There is an entire folder here at EM on this topic and it would be productive, I believe, for you to spend some time reading the threads contained there. A key to the success or failure (though hardly the only one) is the competence of your doctor - are you confident that he or she is versed in this aspect of hormone therapy? Do you have any additional labs you can share to broaden the discussion? We hope you'll be an active member.

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...do-they-really-exist&highlight=clomid+unicorn

My oldest patient on SUCCESSFUL Clomid monotherapy is currently 59...so it is possible, but Vince is correct that generally speaking TRT is the option of choice in this age range. As Coastwatcher noted, labs will not only aid the discussion, but will help assess the appropriateness (or inappropriateness) of a trial of Clomid monotherapy.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me