How long to get a consult with Defy?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Soilsample

Like the title says...
I'm thinking about switching to Defy because I'm not happy with my TRT treatment from my current doctor.
I have current labs.

Approximately how long does it take to get the ball rolling so to speak, from the time I call until I come under the care of the Doctor at Defy?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Like the title says...
I'm thinking about switching to Defy because I'm not happy with my TRT treatment from my current doctor.
I have current labs.

Approximately how long does it take to get the ball rolling so to speak, from the time I call until I come under the care of the Doctor at Defy?

Depends on what you need. If you have a recent physical and your doc fills that out, and recent labs that are all of what Defy needs, then I imagine you just have to pay them and wait the 4 weeks or so they're booked up for.

I've seen Dr Saya mention it's about 4 weeks now amongst other patients who say that's what their wait is.

You can ask to be put on a cancellation list. I did that and got moved up 2 weeks as long as you can be flexible it works.

I believe he brought on a new physician as well. If that is the case,and when they are trained, that will speed things up!

This is true, though it's a long and detailed training process, so will still be a bit before he'll be consulting for my patients. He's learning well thus far.

Johndoesmith's comments regarding timetable are pretty close.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me