Hey guys, would I qualify for TRT based on my labs?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

1Draw

39 years old
Labcorp
total T 588
Free T 13
Estradiol 23
LH 3.0
Hematocrit 47
Hemoglobin 15

Lacking energy/libido/motivation and mood in the last 6-12 months. Big drop in athletic performance over that time and lack of motivation to train.

Depends on what time of day labs were taken IMO. If done early am, T levels normally are at their peak. Also, your Free T of 13 is well short of Life Extensions recommended optimal levels of free T of 20-25 pg/ml. Don't think your SHBG is high because your Free T of 13 is 2.2% of total T. If it were high, you would be somewhere around 8 or 9.

I like what a Doctor told me one time that he doesn't treat numbers he treats symptoms. You are having all the symptoms of Low T and problem now is to find a doctor that will treat you. Dr Saya and his staff at Defy would be a good place to start.

Good luck!

CFGT

Ok, spoke with Dr. Saya. He believes my testes are responsive with production but due to a lower LH level perhaps my pituitary isn't signaling properly. He prescribed clomid along with anastazole and some herbal supplements for liver detox and DHEA-S. I have follow up labs in 6 weeks. Will see if I can get back to a "natural" 1,000-,1200. Will keep y'all posted.

user_joe

Matter of opinion. I don't think it's a big deal.

Your case is is pretty interesting imo for a couple of reasons. One you are shooting for a natural TT that is top of the range. Odds are against that being achievable. The other deal is people report there is a 3x rule. You need to triple your levels to get the full therapeutic effects. That's just what people say. Hope you get it worked out.

eli

Brows forums online, people have a really hard time finding that sweet spot. For one person that feels great on trt there are 4 complaining about not feeling anything. Try the clomid therapy.... Do 12mg ed or eod, let trt be your last option

around 24.

It's imperative to keep VERY tight control of E2 while on Clomid due to the zuclomiphene effect. E2 levels that might have otherwise not necessitated an AI (for example with straight TRT patients) typically will require an AI with Clomid monotherapy. It's one of those pearls learned through vast experience treating with Clomid. Otherwise the treatment is often doomed to failure unfortunately...even with the added precautions, as we all know, success of treatment is certainly far from guaranteed.

CFGT

It's imperative to keep VERY tight control of E2 while on Clomid due to the zuclomiphene effect. E2 levels that might have otherwise not necessitated an AI (for example with straight TRT patients) typically will require an AI with Clomid monotherapy. It's one of those pearls learned through vast experience treating with Clomid. Otherwise the treatment is often doomed to failure unfortunately...even with the added precautions, as we all know, success of treatment is certainly far from guaranteed.

Dr. Saya, you put 0.08mg Anastrozole in my Clomid. I presume that is the purpose, to control E2?

CFGT

Another quick question. How long after starting Clomid is typical to "feel" any improvement in strength, energy, mood, libido, etc?

Another quick question. How long after starting Clomid is typical to "feel" any improvement in strength, energy, mood, libido, etc?

As with TRT it takes time. Patience is a virtue. Generally at LEAST several weeks (3-4) is a realistic expectation for STARTING to notice changes for both TRT/Clomid. Some may vary, but this is a general guideline.

Is zuclomiphene an identical agonist as E2 is? Not just in terms of Ki but EC50 and possibly even other more complicated measurements of end target response.

In other words, there are ERa and ERb receptors, does zuclomiphene bind identically to these as does E2?

I wonder if zuclomiphene has a bit of a different response from the receptor than E2 does and possibly explaining the poor response most men report.

I've even thought that clomid's estrogen antagonist effects were responsible for the poor response, but the symptoms these men report sound more high E2 than low, but not always.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me