Where to buy b12 injections without a script

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bigsho

Was just wondering if anyone knew where to find affordable b12 injections without a script. I'm deficient in b12 and get once monthly injections but my levels are still low. My primary doc told me to start supplementing with otc b12 in addition to the shot but numbers are still low. Was wondering if anyone had any reccommendations

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Was just wondering if anyone knew where to find affordable b12 injections without a script. I'm deficient in b12 and get once monthly injections but my levels are still low. My primary doc told me to start supplementing with otc b12 in addition to the shot but numbers are still low. Was wondering if anyone had any reccommendations

Why doesn't your doctor simply write the prescription rather than you having to jump through hoops like this?

Bigsho

She doesn't allow anyone to self inject. Also the reason I went to defy for my trt she was going to give me one 200 mg t shot a month. I will follow up with defy and get b12 through them but my next follow up isn't till April so just looking to make it till then

CSI007

I have a friend who purchased B12 from a non prescription site. The vial was breached somehow or was bad. He now has a chronic infection that the doctors cannot cure. He is very ill and some days can barely function. He knows it was the shot because shortly after the injection (24 or 30 hours) he got deathly ill.

Is it worth the risk?

Last edited by a moderator:
She doesn't allow anyone to self inject. Also the reason I went to defy for my trt she was going to give me one 200 mg t shot a month.

Run, don't walk away from this "doctor."

Bigsho said:
I will follow up with defy and get b12 through them but my next follow up isn't till April so just looking to make it till then

Just like ERO said, give them a call. It's not a big deal to get B12 or even better, Lipo-C.

Vince

Super Moderator
In all honesty I would just use Jarrow Methyl B-12. 5000mcg lozenges, I bet in a month your levels would be great.

In all honesty I would just use Jarrow Methyl B-12. 5000mcg lozenges, I bet in a month your levels would be great.

+1 to this. Sublingual is at least as good as injection; I've seen reports indicating it may be better. Not all brands are effective but this one is. Very inexpensive, widely avsilable.

Put it under the very back of your tongue or inside your upper lip and keep it there for at least 45 minutes.

lil

Can you

I have a friend who purchased B12 from a non prescription site. The vial was breached somehow or was bad. He now has a chronic infection that the doctors cannot cure. He is very ill and some days can barely function. He knows it was the shot because shortly after the injection (24 or 30 hours) he got deathly ill.

Is it worth the risk?

Hope your friend is feeling better.
Are you able to find out the name of the company where your friend bought the B12?
thanks a lot

boldbe2uty

Is it worth the risk?

Are you sure there wasn't some cross contamination? When you inject, you have to not only disinfect the injection site but also the top of the vial before you put the needle in to extract liquid. It's also important to wear gloves and do not touch anything. Was it already mixed? You have to use BAC water too.

Vince

Super Moderator
ratbag that's really interesting, something new I just learned.

Low stomach acid and b12 deficiency

Lack of intrinsic factor. Vitamin B12 deficiency can also be caused by a lack of “intrinsic factor” (a substance secreted by stomach cells that binds to vitamin B12 and enables its absorption). This can lead to so-called “pernicious anemia,” and ultimately to serious neurological damage. Inadequate stomach acid.

My levels are very high 1773 pg/mL range 221-700 pg/mL

ratbag

It's not just B-12. Low stomach acid can also cause other nutrient and vitamin poorer absorption, like iron. I'm just starting on this now and hope it solves my iron problem as well. I'm slowly titrating myself up and so far I have way less bloating, I sleep much better and my constipation has vanished. I'm wishful that it'll fix my throid problem but I'm not so sure.

CoastWatcher

ratbag that's really interesting, something new I just learned.

Low stomach acid and b12 deficiency

Lack of intrinsic factor. Vitamin B12 deficiency can also be caused by a lack of “intrinsic factor” (a substance secreted by stomach cells that binds to vitamin B12 and enables its absorption). This can lead to so-called “pernicious anemia,” and ultimately to serious neurological damage. Inadequate stomach acid.

My levels are very high 1773 pg/mL range 221-700 pg/mL
I've been dealing with pernicious anemia since I was 25. My father, and my grandfather, were diagnosed as well. I'm scoped even two years as stomach cancer is far more likely for those with B-12 deficiency anemia.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me