how to take Acetyl-L-Carnitine

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca Bonetti

I have always known aminoacid need to be taken away from protein meals on a empty stomach of course, but what about ALCAR? on emamine.com or consumerlab.com not info about it, and other websites recommend to take this actually with food, could it be??

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Re-Ride

I agree with Vince. First thing in the morning on empty stomach. I take it with ALA. If I wake up very early I'll take NAC then go back to sleep. You don't want to take ALC until ready to start the day. Not sure of the science on this but I'll often add up to a gram of bulk ALC to my whey or protein shake. I'll also take BCAA after waking and on empty stomach. Labs of early Nov demonstrated a remarkable improvement on metabolic and lipid panels after 6 months of this supplementation. Likewise it's all reversing per last weeks labs now that I stopped everything since beginning of December. Whereas in Nov everything was textbook perfect I now have six values flagged in CBC and three in the metabolic panel. I'm therefore convinced of the value of these supplements, aminos, whey and antioxidants. Those who can should take them regularly.

Vince

Super Moderator
I did more research and Re-Ride testimony on Acetyl-L-Carnitine , I decided to add it to my morning and night stack.

Re-Ride

Vince, I'm not sure ALC is a good choice after 2 pm. It may keep you awake. I buy in bulk on good sales only from MyProtein. Kilo bags are the best deal. Share. ALC is hygroscopic. Keep it tightly sealed. L-Glutamine, L-theanine, NALT are a few other good ones.

Sleep: Theanine is also marketed as Suntheanine an allegedly more absorb-able form . Tranquil Sleep by Stress Relax is a combo of 200 mg theanine, 30mg 5htp, 3mg melatonin. Theanine can be taken in the morning stack with green tea or coffee.

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince, I'm not sure ALC is a good choice after 2 pm. It may keep you awake. I buy in bulk on good sales only from MyProtein. Kilo bags are the best deal. Share. ALC is hygroscopic. Keep it tightly sealed. L-Glutamine, L-theanine, NALT are a few other good ones.

Sleep: Theanine is also marketed as Suntheanine an allegedly more absorb-able form . Tranquil Sleep by Stress Relax is a combo of 200 mg theanine, 30mg 5htp, 3mg melatonin. Theanine can be taken in the morning stack with green tea or coffee.

Re-Ride, thanks. I'll only use Acetyl-L-Carnitine in my morning stack, along with L-Citrulline DL Malate 2:1, L-Arginine (AAKG), L-Ornithine, Beta Alanine and Glycine.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me