Nite time eating

Buy Lab Tests Online
I am having a hard time losing weight and i think i have it pinned to eating late at nite.. I usually just try to have a protein shake but i end up feeling so hungry by nitetime and i am not sure why.. I try to eat lighter things at nite- but it seems once i take the ambian to help with sleep.. i get the munchies pretty bad.. and sometimes have munchies before ambian.. trying to find a way to curb this late nite hunger or to find things that i can eat that wont keep the weight on. any ideas? thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
thanks Gene..not much to say really.. lifestyle . I am disabled with "chronic fatigue and low immune subclass" I was enjoying weight training untill i tore my right rotator cuff..which i have a surgery pending- and that is pretty stressful as having had "cfids" for years i dont have alot of back up assistance. I used to do carido but that at high levels seem to crash my immuity and i get infections. a bit over a year ago i started on thyroid meds and HC for adrenal support.. that has helped. as well as a low dose of testo- the testo really helps however being a "female born" person even only 20mg a week decreased my HDL from 50 down to 28. LDL and tri's are ok though.. i have a pretty decent food plan except the nite eating. saw a cardiologist last week about the low HDL luckily he didnt freak out when i told him about the testo and being "transgender" he said he wouldnt recommend a statin (which i didnt want anyway) and the best way to tell if the HDL was a problem would be to do a stress test.. so i have that pending for next week. Ideally i would love to get back into the gym and do some light lifting and although the orthopedist said it would be ok.. others have advised me against it. the gym has been my "church" for many years and my go to when stress- but having a right shoulder injury and an old clutch ..going anywhere isn't much fun lately. sorry i dont have much "good stuff" maybe drama is good? oh this could be a missing piece 15yrs ago i was on interferon therapy for a year Intron A 3x a week.. it kicked out the hep c virius (stil in remission) but my body never felt well after that lots of fatigue and the following years exercise = infections and the infections lasted months ..and became more and more frequent... i have been to 2 very good infectious disease dr's and a lyme dr and still no diagnoses .. only thing i can figure is my body systems became weak .. since taking thryoid and HC i haven't had as many infections.. yet still low energy.

i am trying to have a goal i can look forward too and right now losing weight seems like it is something i may be able to accomplish although i can't do weight training. ilosing weight seems like it can maybe be done with the right food plan and some walking. thanks for your support.. hope this wasn't too much information

i also tend to have dairy allergies.. i do sometimes have cottage cheese at nite.. i know it is a good slow burning protein, yet it seems to create sinius issues. so i need to find some good nite snack options that are dairy free.. thanks!

robs2nd75

This has always been my issue. I eat for all kinds of reasons but at night it's one of the few things that help me fall/stay asleep. Naltrexone is helping me w/ this. Look up my post on naltrexone for some citations.

This has always been my issue. I eat for all kinds of reasons but at night it's one of the few things that help me fall/stay asleep. Naltrexone is helping me w/ this. Look up my post on naltrexone for some citations.
glad the naltrexone is helping ..i do have some and have tried it even in low dose 1.5mg i find after about 3 days i get horribly depressed. my body seems to have odd reactions to things most folks dont. maybe if i take it once a week .. i will adapt?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
LOL welcome to the Ambien munchies. I have them also. You completely become a kid and don't care what you eat. I crave sweets like crazy when I am on Ambien.

The trick is to have a good dinner with lots of fiber to make you feel full and to go to bed right when you take Ambien. If you stay up you are in trouble since it is a hypnotic agent that lowers your common sense abilities.

I have woken up in the past to find opened tuna cans next to peanut butter containers. At least those foods are protein rich.

Never ever bring food into your house that can set yourself up for failure. We all do it and fall pray to our temptations specially those drug induced.

Keith told me about a great coconut butter that tastes sweet and is good for you. I also have freshly ground almond butter to which I put a bit of raw honey to eat when my sweet tooth is killing me.

LOL welcome to the Ambien munchies. I have them also. You completely become a kid and don't care what you eat. I crave sweets like crazy when I am on Ambien.

The trick is to have a good dinner with lots of fiber to make you feel full and to go to bed right when you take Ambien. If you stay up you are in trouble since it is a hypnotic agent that lowers your common sense abilities.

I have woken up in the past to find opened tuna cans next to peanut butter containers. At least those foods are protein rich.

Never ever bring food into your house that can set yourself up for failure. We all do it and fall pray to our temptations specially those drug induced.

Keith told me about a great coconut butter that tastes sweet and is good for you. I also have freshly ground almond butter to which I put a bit of raw honey to eat when my sweet tooth is killing me.

LOLOL! you really made me laugh Nelson~ esp the part about waking up with tuna and peanut butter containers! I have been making protein powder "ice cream" at inte in the vitamix.. with usually just protein pwdr and some colostrum sometimes i add a frozen banana. I am not sure if the powedered colostrum is fattening.. i usually put in about 2 tablespoons. i also try to be careful and not have things around like you said that are goal reductive. Popcorn sometimes is an issue even the low fat kind. I guess i need to get an air popper.

thanks for the ambain munchies humor! I am amazed at how much i seem to think things taste so good with that drug!

robs2nd75

glad the naltrexone is helping ..i do have some and have tried it even in low dose 1.5mg i find after about 3 days i get horribly depressed. my body seems to have odd reactions to things most folks dont. maybe if i take it once a week .. i will adapt?

Did you take it with Bupropion?

Good question.. i did try wellburtin for about 6 weeks..but it didnt actually work for me..although i had high hopes it would..so yes i had tried LDN with Bupropion.. and i had also tried it before the Bupropion when i was on low dose prozac only. now i am trying effexor- losing my mom a few weeks ago and being limited in my physical movement right now i feel like i keep something to help get me through for a while- is LDN contraindicated with antidepressants? i was getting it from a compounding pharmacy in N. CAL maybe i think i am going to transfer it to skips in florida since i have heard good things about skips- dont know if that will help but i want to give it a try before i give up on the LDN have heard such great things about it!

bobcat

I've been on bupropion since 2008, the same year I started androgel. Both have been very good for me though I'm worried about long term effects of bupropion and am planning to try to go off it in January.

Brooksky, I have gone thru my share of late night munchies so I can relate … My worst was on Remeron, for a stubborn bout with insomnia …It kicked the insomnia and reset my circadian rhythm but… it left me 30lbs heavier in all the wrong places. The stuff is insane when it comes to an appetite and eating. I ate everything and craved carbs all night long. I still get nighttime munchies long after Remeron but now I make smarter choices. The staple for me is fiber powder and frozen fruit. I still slip up from time to time but i try to keep my slip ups to a minimum.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me