Anyone gotten labs done on all days of their injection protocol?

Buy Lab Tests Online
I'm curious what they looked like, and if you thought it was worth it or not.

I was thinking of doing total, free, and sensitive E2 on my E3D protocol.

No reason, just curiosity, and a bit of science. Science is good, eh?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

TexasTea

I haven't done it yet, but fully intend to do just as you're asking about. I just returned to my E3D protocol and while I don't expect wide swings in levels in an E3D protocol, I believe that optimizing to the 3 day average levels rather than trough levels may avoid the necessity of estradiol control. The fewer drugs the better. Or, it may convince me to change to an E2D protocol.

I haven't done it yet, but fully intend to do just as you're asking about. I just returned to my E3D protocol and while I don't expect wide swings in levels in an E3D protocol, I believe that optimizing to the 3 day average levels rather than trough levels may avoid the necessity of estradiol control. The fewer drugs the better. Or, it may convince me to change to an E2D protocol.

Well, I have labs from "peak" that were done in august, and trough labs done in october. So 48 hours and 72 hours after injecting. There were differences.

Love this post! Always have wondered this too! Especially to see how much estradiol changes from peak to trough.

See, I also had labs drawn at trough in december, and my total was slightly lower, but not concerning lower.

I think there's a possibility I either had some oil leak out the muscle(delts always leak) or I just measured slightly wrong, hence the lower total.

My point is, even though I kinda have this information, I wanna follow ONE shot instead of 2 months apart when many many things can change with my situation. Weight gain, needle package, vial of testosterone would be new possibly, hCG freshness or vial, and even other medications I could be on(took antibiotics when I had my last labs done and think it may have altered my results a bit).

Bnhirb9 - Imgur.jpg
agdg8bB - Imgur.jpg
JG4kB9t - Imgur.jpg

TexasTea

Oh, so you're talking about taking labs on 3 consecutive days? That makes more sense than my original thought of simply alternating the day of testing for normally scheduled testing periods. Your IGF-1 levels look great. Are those natural levels or are you on GH or peptides? Any effects from your estradiol being a bit over range?

Weasel

Oh, so you're talking about taking labs on 3 consecutive days? That makes more sense than my original thought of simply alternating the day of testing for normally scheduled testing periods. Your IGF-1 levels look great. Are those natural levels or are you on GH or peptides? Any effects from your estradiol being a bit over range?

IGF-1 was the number i really noticed too! Excellent numbers!

Correct. Inject monday, labs tuesday, labs wednesday, and labs thursday before injection.

Or labs monday before injection, labs tuesday, and labs wednesday.

I can't decide which one is better.

Thank you for the IGF-1 compliment, haha, completely natural. My first one pre TRT was 302 same range as the tests above.

The E2 being over range was on a "peak" day, and marginally above range, I believe one point? Not everyone will feel bad directly out of range, it's not a black and white line that's crossed, plus my total testosterone and free testosterone were correspondingly high as well.

I haven't felt any difference between days, maybe a tiny tiny bit of low E2ish symptoms around the time my shot is due but that may be psychological when looking at my levels.

IGF-1 was the number i really noticed too! Excellent numbers!

Heh. Thank you.

I never understood the IGF-1 craze. What's funny is I have narcolepsy, and apparently GH is released in stage 3+4 sleep? Correct me if I'm wrong.

I barely get any significant amount of stage 3+4 sleep.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me