Intramuscular injection into the pectoral?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bwayne

I am currently doing a protocol of 40 milligrams every other day of testosterone where I inject into the glute with a 5/8 inch 25 gauge needle. I'm running low on those and have back filled several 30 gauge half inch insulin needles and would like to continue to inject intramuscularly. My concern is a half inch into the glute might not get to the muscle so I'd like to inject into the chest muscle. The reason why is I have trouble injecting into the deltoid for whatever reason. Do you guys happen to see any problems with that spot or should I do the quads instead? Any help or advice you could give would be much appreciated! I've been on trt now for about 7 weeks and I'm loving the results. I also take HCG 200 I use every other day usually with the testosterone injection. Again I appreciate any feedback you guys can share with me.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I've never heard of anyone injecting in the chest, if you're lean you inject in your thigh for a shallow IM.

I have done it on the upper pec sometimes. I try to rotate from quad, deltoid, and upper chest. Quad I do 1inch 27, deltoid I do,1/2 inch 30, and upper chest I do the same. Make sure you have enough muscle there though.

just my opinion and what i do, not necessarily advice.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I used to inject a medication twice per day for a year. I was running out of places since injections left site reaction. I used my pecs a few times. The product was water based and I used a 1/2 inch 30 gauge. I have never tried to do shallow IM or subq on my pecs with an oil based product like testosterone. I just do not see how shallow IM at 90 degrees could be safe with a 27 gauge 1/2 inch.

MG123

Please don't attempt an IM shot on your chest. Just use your vastus lateralis muscle on the outside front of your thigh and you should be good to go.

at15

i use 27g x 1/2" on the chest just fine. go in on the upper inner part and point towards the same side shoulder.

James

I've been injecting in the shoulders exclusively for over a year. Don't think I'd ever inject testosterone into the chest.

Youtube showed me a steroid abuser shooting in to his chest several ml's of whatever it was...I was thinking the whole time that I'd not shoot my chest.

Vince

Super Moderator
Youtube showed me a steroid abuser shooting in to his chest several ml's of whatever it was...I was thinking the whole time that I'd not shoot my chest.
I looked on YouTube and found a video of a man injecting in his chest. I think it would convince most not to.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me