Quest Ultra Sensitive Estradiol Test

Buy Lab Tests Online

mrobe57

I recently got my labs back from quest... I did the ultrasensitive estradiol test with the result of 5 pg/ml with a ref. range being <29.00. The labs showed 5 pg/ml in range. Does that mean I can be 0 and still be in range? What is the optimal range using this test. I was using the normal test which gave me a result of 50 pg/ml with a ref. range of < OR =39 pg/ml. Doctor put me on arimidex .5mg 2 times a week and was injecting subq 3.5ML twice a week. Starting getting symptoms of low E2 so had him run the ultrasenstive test which is from what I can tell on the forums is the correct test. Any help would be appreciated... Mike

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to EM. Simply put, you crashed your estradiol. Too much AI, the wrong test ordered by your doctor, not a good situation. Put the anastrozole aside and let your levels climb. E follows T, it will resolve.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
This is exactly why a man can't use the standard default estrogen lab designed for women as it over estimates men's values.

You were prescribed an AI when you probably never needed it.

As noted, your estrogen is seriously suppressed. You need to stop the AI and let your E2 rebound....and this could take weeks to months sometimes.

Get labs verified in 8 weeks after stopping the AI.

I recently got my labs back from quest... I did the ultrasensitive estradiol test with the result of 5 pg/ml with a ref. range being <29.00. The labs showed 5 pg/ml in range. Does that mean I can be 0 and still be in range? What is the optimal range using this test. I was using the normal test which gave me a result of 50 pg/ml with a ref. range of < OR =39 pg/ml. Doctor put me on arimidex .5mg 2 times a week and was injecting subq 3.5ML twice a week. Starting getting symptoms of low E2 so had him run the ultrasenstive test which is from what I can tell on the forums is the correct test. Any help would be appreciated... Mike

No
No, zero would be rather bad for you...with this test which is the correct one, you just have to know that you're shooting for 21-30. It's a little misleading, <29, but it is the right test.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me