Estradiol Sensitive

Buy Lab Tests Online

sunshinemike

Just got back my last lab work ES was 45.7 on 1/8-17 on 10/14/16 it was 35 on 6/22/16 it was 12.2 at that time i was told to stop taking anastrozole should i start back up i still have some left they are 0.25/200mg.
i kinda forgot do i do it on the day of injection or next day the script says twice a week but was thinking once might be fine thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Just got back my last lab work ES was 45.7 on 1/8-17 on 10/14/16 it was 35 on 6/22/16 it was 12.2 at that time i was told to stop taking anastrozole should i start back up i still have some left they are 0.25/200mg.
i kinda forgot do i do it on the day of injection or next day the script says twice a week but was thinking once might be fine thanks

Your post is hard to understand. You plan on restarting your AI again - it's prescribed at .25 mg and your injecting 200 mg of testosterone. You forgot a dose. If I'm right, pay no attention to the forgotten dose, take the next dose at the appropriate time, take it as prescribed on an ongoing basis. Don't double up for the missed dose.

sunshinemike

sorry for the confusion what i have is anastrozole/diindolymethane 0.25/200mg. six months ago i was told to stop taking ai and dim because my ES was low. Now i am high at 45 .7 was wandering should i go back and take the ai and dim twice a week or just once. As far as the test injection i am injecting twice a week .25 on needle for a weekly amount of 100mg.
for some reason my test level is higher than last time also now its 1325 was in the 700 range 3 months ago. I have not forgot a dose i just could not remember if it matters when to take the ai/dim.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
My Sensitive E2 lab just came back at 45 pg/ml with 35 being at the top of the reference range.

I have no symptoms whatsoever and my libido is very strong...I have no need for an AI whatsoever.

There is no hard and fast rule that says "E2 > XX you must treat".

It's all relative, E2 45 with 500 total test? Yeah, that's probably a problem. At 1200? Maybe, but probably not.

Looking at a single hormone in isolation of other hormones, and in isolation of the person's overall state(symptoms, health, and how they feel) is not the full picture.

sunshinemike

thanks Gene i have no symptoms. I just thought it was a concern after my Sensitive E2 test increased from 35 to 45 in the last three months. My testosterone also increased at the same time so maybe that is some of the reason. well see were i am at in the next test 3 months from now.Thanks

Vince

Super Moderator
thanks Gene i have no symptoms. I just thought it was a concern after my Sensitive E2 test increased from 35 to 45 in the last three months. My testosterone also increased at the same time so maybe that is some of the reason. well see were i am at in the next test 3 months from now.Thanks

Higher testosterone equals higher E2, it goes hand in hand.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me