Buy Lab Tests Online

GerryGerrison

Protocol
56mg test cyp e3.5 days
hcg 250iu e3.5days

total test 934 (200-1100)
Free test 179 (35-155)
Sensitive e2 60 (8-35)

After latest e2 reading my doc has prescribed me arimidex .5 mg e3.5 days with my injections. Is that a sensible starting dose or should i go with .25mg? I had low e2 before TRT and that was hell. If .5mg ends up being too much how long would it take for e2 to recover?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

James

Sensitive E2 is obviously a little high. Don't know if you strictly look at the range or use Nelson's T/E ratio. How are you feeling with E2 in that range? I'm a big believer in starting with a low dose, because it's a pretty powerful drug. Wouldn't hurt to try the lower dose of .25 mg twice weekly.

GerryGerrison

I'm feeling like I have high e2. lol

-bloated
-weepy at times
-a bit moody
-libido almost back to before trt

Yea I guess there is no reason not to start with .25 instead of .5. Do I just take it at the same time as my injection?

James

There's debate as to the ideal timing. Guys consider the half life of both drugs and correctly timing your dose based on when the exogenous test peaks. For me, I feel the AI very quickly, others not as quick. One of the docs once said 24 hours after injection is probably best, but it's not really noticeably different (for most guys) than taking it with your injection. I've got a busy life, so it comes down to convenience for me more than anything. I take my AI with my injection.

Vince

Super Moderator
I would use the .25 dose, most do better with that amount, I would use AI 24 hours after injecting T.

Anastrozole works right away and has a half-life of about 50hrs. I concur, .5mg is too much, Estrogen is something that can be very easily swung the wrong way, too low, so it's important to creep down on your E and not attack it. .25mg E3.5d should work, I don't think timing has any appreciable effect on things.

MikeXL

responses to AIs vary. I know a guy running a cycle of 500mgs Test and does 1mg of AI 3x per week and his E2 is 30. So he says. If you response is proportionate to his, then you would only need 0.5mg for the week. BUT everyone differs. Nonetheless, Id go with 0.25mg take labs in a few weeks. Adjust if necessary

CoastWatcher

Looks like im gonna go with the .25 e3.5 days and retake labs in a few weeks. Thanks for the input and assistance.

A good rule to follow is to let a minimum of four weeks pass once any protocol change has been made before you test again. Patience is a virtue in the TRT world. Keep us posted, please!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me