Regain Fertility: Stopping TRT and switching to HCG-only (Ovidrel) 1500iu X 3 times a week

Buy Lab Tests Online
Thanks Dr. Saya!

She did mention about FSH when I inquired about alternatives but insist that I continue with the same dosage of HCG for another 3 months.

May I also tap into your expertise for another questions? Will adding back another 100 - 200mg weekly of testosterone cypionate affect my sperm production? My well-being isn't as good as when I was on TRT so if I could restore that level with additional test. cyp. without affecting my fertility plan, I would.

Really appreciate your opinions on this Dr!

Going back on TRT would generally reduce sperm count further, but to be honest your current regimen isn't working anyways with total sperm count of only 2.4 million.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HanOng

Thanks Dr. Saya.

My doctor was really positive that my sperm count rose to 2.4million after being on HCG (1500iu every other day) for nearly 5 months and was told to continue for another 3 months before freezing a batch for storage.

Should I raise this up to her and ask for FSH / HMG?

Or should i add 100mg of testosterone cypionate back to my HCG (1500iu every other day) dose for better well-being for the next 3 months? (If she turns me down for option 1)

What would you do if you were me?

Thanks Dr. Saya.

My doctor was really positive that my sperm count rose to 2.4million after being on HCG (1500iu every other day) for nearly 5 months and was told to continue for another 3 months before freezing a batch for storage.

Should I raise this up to her and ask for FSH / HMG?

Or should i add 100mg of testosterone cypionate back to my HCG (1500iu every other day) dose for better well-being for the next 3 months? (If she turns me down for option 1)

What would you do if you were me?

Obviously you will need to follow the regimen your prescribing doctor is willing to order for you, but if fertility is your foremost concern the two best options given your relatively poor response to HCG monotherapy are:

- HCG + FSH (or HMG) - if poor subjective response or symptoms this can be run concurrent with TRT, but fertility will be better off of TRT

- Clomid (without TRT)

Bulldogg

Obviously you will need to follow the regimen your prescribing doctor is willing to order for you, but if fertility is your foremost concern the two best options given your relatively poor response to HCG monotherapy are:

- HCG + FSH (or HMG) - if poor subjective response or symptoms this can be run concurrent with TRT, but fertility will be better off of TRT

- Clomid (without TRT)

Hey Dr. Saya, i was hoping i could get your input on my situation. A little background on myself ive been on trt for 4 years i didnt start with hcg. my wife and i tryed for a baby for the first year i was on trt and wasnt able to conceive. When i went to the endo. He said the only way to increase fertilty is to stop testosterone theres no other way. I tryed a restart before trt and my total t came back at 178 after the restart so hcg or Clomid never raised my t. so i came off testosterone the first 3 weeks with 750 ius of hcg 3 times a week then after the 3 weeks 50 mg clomid every day from then on until pregnancy. After 2 month's of Clomid we was able to concive. Then after the pregnacy i started trt again for 2 1/2 years withhout hcg about 5 months ago i started hcg while on trt. My current protocol is 200mg testosterone a week and 450ius twice a week of hcg. My wife and i have been trying for pregnancy and havent been able to conceive. The last time i came off trt with clomid i felt horrible i felt so bad i had a hard time even doing normal work. I was hoping i can stay on trt this time i had so many bad side effects from Clomid and cant risk feeling bad for the job i do. Would staying on trt and increasing the hcg work? Or if that didnt work would staying on trt with hcg and adding fsh do the trick? Im hoping we can achieve pregnancy without coming off testosterone. I would really appreciate it if you could give me your opinion on my situation Dr. Saya. Thank you

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me