In Hormone Hell - Test over 60 times Estradiol (sensitive test)

Buy Lab Tests Online

stevenlee34983

Test Serum
636 ng/dL

Free T (direct)
17.5 pg/ML

Estradiol, Sensitive
10.5 pg/mL

I have received bad advice from the clinic from the beginning and stupid me didn't get tested months ago.

It started with twitching and mild fatigue in July not even a month after starting Arimidex on the advice of the clinic (I had been on test for a year without a problem) they had me increase from 100Mg of Cypionate a week to 200Mg and 1Mg Arimidex EOD, I did reduced the Arimidex and split up the shots and that helped, but it has just gotten worse and worse till I just couldn't take it anymore and I got tested, the clinic is really expensive and I have since found out about discounted lab work. I did stop the AI about 3-4 weeks ago and I have yet to feel better, I have had crushing fatigue that is making it so I can't even do my normal every day activities or come close to working full time, I have all the other low e symptoms really bad and I'm concerned that I did irreparable damage but that could just be the anxiety and depression talking. I just want to feel normal so I can be there for my son.

I know it takes time, but does anyone have any advice?

thanks for reading
Steve

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Your estradiol is low, of course it will continue to rise. Personally I like to wait at last 12 weeks after I change my protocol.
Most wait 6 weeks before testing.

stevenlee34983

Do you or anyone have any advice as to the best way to increase the estradiol, should I continue to take 100Mg every 4th day or should I be taking more at once and/or with more/less time in between? (I have also taken the last 2 subcutaneously)

thank you very much

Last edited by a moderator:

CoastWatcher

Do you or anyone have any advice as to the best way to increase the estradiol, should I continue to take 100Mg every 4th day or should I be taking more at once and/or with more/less time in between? (I have also taken the last 2 subcutaneously)

thank you very much

For the Moderator Specifically
I appreciate the reply - I did edit my post which somehow turned into a double post, my apologies, if you can delete the other post that would be great - Also I have seen the subforum Prevent & Reverse Side Effects if you feel that this post should be there please feel free to move it, I posted here out of desperation, but have been reading and learning some of what I should have known before starting TRT

Smaller, frequent injections of testosterone are far more likely to bring success. 100mg every four days...I simply don't understand the logic of that protocol. I also think you need to calm down and bring stability and consistency to your protocol. I would urge you to inject 60mg of testosterone every 3.5 days. Wait for at least four to six weeks, test, and evaluate. Make no further changes until you have those results.

And find a new doctor. We can help you do that.

You will feel better, but it will take time.

Test Serum
636 ng/dL

Free T (direct)
17.5 pg/ML

Estradiol, Sensitive
10.5 pg/mL

I have received bad advice from the clinic from the beginning and stupid me didn't get tested months ago.

It started with twitching and mild fatigue in July not even a month after starting Arimidex on the advice of the clinic (I had been on test for a year without a problem) they had me increase from 100Mg of Cypionate a week to 200Mg and 1Mg Arimidex EOD, I did reduced the Arimidex and split up the shots and that helped, but it has just gotten worse and worse till I just couldn't take it anymore and I got tested, the clinic is really expensive and I have since found out about discounted lab work. I did stop the AI about 3-4 weeks ago and I have yet to feel better, I have had crushing fatigue that is making it so I can't even do my normal every day activities or come close to working full time, I have all the other low e symptoms really bad and I'm concerned that I did irreparable damage but that could just be the anxiety and depression talking. I just want to feel normal so I can be there for my son.

I know it takes time, but does anyone have any advice?

thanks for reading
Steve

Hey man, I've been there before, the low E2 thing. Pissing all the time, thirsty as can be, hot flashes, misery, anhedonia, joint pain, anxiety, and just run down.

When were these taken relative to injection?

Why was your dose suddenly increased if you were stable?

Do you have any other lab tests?

How expensive is this clinic? Would you consider using Defy Medical? I am a patient of theirs, and the care received is excellent, I promise you that there wouldn't be any of the BS you've dealt with.

stevenlee34983

ok I understand the 60Mg every 3.5 days as that is what I was originally doing for over a year with no issues and I have been reading this great site and have seen the post by Mr. Nelson Vergel about how there is a dropoff of T converted into E so taking a massive dose won't be better to get my ratio where it needs to be

Are you saying I should wait another 4-6 weeks or from the time I stopped the AI

thanks again,
Steve

PS this is the worst I've felt ever and it's hard to keep going while feeling this way, the info and help on this site gives me hope of feeling normal

ok I understand the 60Mg every 3.5 days as that is what I was originally doing for over a year with no issues and I have been reading this great site and have seen the post by Mr. Nelson Vergel about how there is a dropoff of T converted into E so taking a massive dose won't be better to get my ratio where it needs to be

Are you saying I should wait another 4-6 weeks or from the time I stopped the AI

thanks again,
Steve

PS this is the worst I've felt ever and it's hard to keep going while feeling this way, the info and help on this site gives me hope of feeling normal

Why did you change protocols if it worked well?

Yes, if you stop AI, give it 4-6 weeks.

I'd stop the AI.

stevenlee34983

Just saw the post on Defy Medical, I would definitely use them in the future, (I'm just a bit north of West Palm Beach)

I increased the dosage because I thought it would make me feel better, I felt ok and should have just kept it as is, but I was told by the Endocrinologist that I should, I should have listed to my body, I did feel great for a couple weeks, but then the E crashed, I thought it was a sickness or disease but now after the testing I don't think I'm going to kick the bucket, I just felt like it unfortunately

I feel so terrible and have been for months, (it has been a roller coaster) I took supplements of various kinds thinking it was a sickness or Lyme Disease etc. Sad to say because of the way I have felt I wish I would have done things differently

thank you all so much,
Steve

ya 1mg EOD is a whopper overdose, low E is much more bothersome than High E. It will come back though just be steady and test @ no less than the four week mark since you stopped the AI.

CoastWatcher

thanks again,
Steve

Sixty milligrams every 3.5 days now. Quit the use of an AI. Maintain a stable protocol with no further changes for four to six weeks and then get proper testing. That was, and is, my advice. You will balance, but you have to be patient.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me