How much HCG is Too Much?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bobby Boots

Hey All,

I see/hear a lot of opinions - how much HCG per week is too high and puts one at serious risk of burning out the Laydig Cells/Causes Down Regulation?

I go to Morganthalers Practice in Boston, and I thought (I'm a newbie) that was a good thing, but a lot of folks on the forums seem to think the protocols I'm being prescribed are crazy!

I'm really concerned and frustrated - just trying to find the right information, and get myself feeling better. Hopefully with the ability to remain fertile (I'm 32 and might want kids) and it's been proving challenging.

Thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Hey All,

I see/hear a lot of opinions - how much HCG per week is too high and puts one at serious risk of burning out the Laydig Cells/Causes Down Regulation?

I go to Morganthalers Practice in Boston, and I thought (I'm a newbie) that was a good thing, but a lot of folks on the forums seem to think the protocols I'm being prescribed are crazy!

I'm really concerned and frustrated - just trying to find the right information, and get myself feeling better. Hopefully with the ability to remain fertile (I'm 32 and might want kids) and it's been proving challenging.

Thoughts?

Welcome to Excelmale. Why don't you tell us something about your situation? Why you're on TRT, lab work, and protocol? That can help put this conversation in context. There's a lot of material here in this subject. Here is just one on-target example. Spend some time reading.

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?9055-Nelson-Vergel-s-Testosterone-plus-HCG-Protocol

Bobby Boots

Hello - yes, I've bee on the site for awhile now, and I read quite a bit. Familiar with Nelsons protocol, but I'm wondering how much is really too much on the HCG front?

I'm on HCG Mono for 8 weeks now for secondary hypogonadism: 1500 x 3. My initial T was 288, and after week 6 test was at 851. Estradiol shot from below 20 to 67.2, and I'm having symptoms of weight gain in belly, loss of appetite, constant bloating, and my fatigue is settling back in - great libido gains in 3 weeks now gone too.

Not scheduled to see doc until end of month so proactively reached out, and I'm now starting AI and reducing HCG to 1000 x 3. He prescribed AI at 1mg every other day which sounds excessive - I'm going to start with .5 twice per week. And I'm growing concerned with the high HCG doses, and want to discuss TRT, HCG and AI Trifecta at next appointment.

That being said I have a contact going through same Dr and similar issues, and he's now being prescribed TRT (i dont know dose yet), AI, and 700 HCG multiple times per week ( i think 3).

This all seems high to me? I'm trying to sort A) how much HCG is too much, and will blow out Laydig Cells, and B) Whats safe dose of HCG w/ TRT and AI to attempt to stay fertile without blowing out Laydigs.

I'm 32, didn't expect to find myself in this sort of situation, and its frustrating and terrifying - Just want to get my life back on track, but do it in a way that keeps doors open for kids but also doesn't put me at risk of damage and down regulation.

The more I read the more conflicting data I find...and I go to Morganthalers' Practice in Boston, I thought that would have been a good thing? But having a hard time knowing who/what data to trust.

BB

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching