Help! ( Labs )

Buy Lab Tests Online

Scotty323

Looking for opinions on latest results taken the morning of injections. Since last results DHEA has been upped from 25-35 mgs. I feel the best I have since starting TRT 8 months ago but I want to make sure everything looks ok and safe. My main concern is:

-Do I need the AI at all?

-Total and Free Test looks very high compared to reference?

-Is total Test too high?

Below is the protocol and results:

Test Cyp - .32 twice a week
Hcg - .40 twice a week
DHEA/Preg- 35 mg per day
Anastrozole- .1 mg twice a week

Results

Estradiol - 29 (20-75 Ref)
ACTH,P - 16 (10-60 Ref am)
DHEA - 307 (65-334 Ref)
Total and Free Test - 55.5 (4.6-18.1 Ref) *
Total Test - 1180 (240-950 Ref)

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Scotty323

It was supposed to be e2 sensitive but looking at the reference range I don't think that's what they did. I've had the e2 sensitive done during my last labs and it came back at 19. The highest it's been is 21. That's why the AI dosage is so low. With Defy if that helps.

Looking for opinions on latest results taken the morning of injections. Since last results DHEA has been upped from 25-35 mgs. I feel the best I have since starting TRT 8 months ago but I want to make sure everything looks ok and safe. My main concern is:

-Do I need the AI at all?

-Total and Free Test looks very high compared to reference?

-Is total Test too high?

Below is the protocol and results:

Test Cyp - .32 twice a week
Hcg - .40 twice a week
DHEA/Preg- 35 mg per day
Anastrozole- .1 mg twice a week

Results

Estradiol - 29 (20-75 Ref)
ACTH,P - 16 (10-60 Ref am)
DHEA - 307 (65-334 Ref)
Total and Free Test - 55.5 (4.6-18.1 Ref) *
Total Test - 1180 (240-950 Ref)

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Do you have the other labs?

I honestly don't think that's a sensitive E2 test, and you probably don't need AI if that's not a sensitive E2 test.

I trust defy ordered the right one but not that the lab ran the correct one. That reference range is odd.

I think you might feel better with E2 a bit higher, but have no idea how to interpret that E2 test.

Vince

Super Moderator
If your estradiol is that low, I don't see why you would need an AI. Before I have my doctor appointment, I write down all my questions the week leading up to my appointment. It's too easy to forget a question, during the appointment.

If your estradiol is that low, I don't see why you would need an AI. Before I have my doctor appointment, I write down all my questions the week leading up to my appointment. It's too easy to forget a question, during the appointment.

Vince, that is a great point, especially since we use Defy medical and they answer tough questions.

I find I will randomly have a question pop into my head when brushing my teeth, washing dishes, or watching TV, and if I don't write it down I'll forget it.

My first consult I had 3 pages printed up, questions, concerns, and random different things. No WAY I'd ever remember all of it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me