Recent Labs - tjlab

Buy Lab Tests Online

tjlab

Here are my recent labs, just got them back today. This was my trough level before injection. Injection schedule is Monday AM, Thursday PM.

My current protocol for last 4 weeks...

No HCG, No AI

(25cc x 2 weekly) 27 gauge 1/2" injection in delts/alternating = should equal 100mg or .5cc weekly

I want to make sure I am injecting the correct dose as I stated above. Does the 25cc equal 50mg according the below syringe? How do my numbers look? Thanks.

Screenshot_5.jpg
Screenshot_3.jpg
Screenshot_4.png

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MG123

Your syringes are 1mL. So 25 units on the syringe equals .25mL or cc. So yes, as long as your testosterone is 200mg/mL, then 25 units on your syringe will equal 50 mg of testosterone.

Your numbers, other than your DHEA being on the low side, look fine to me. Keep an eye on that hematocrit though.

tjlab

Thanks and I will!

Your syringes are 1mL. So 25 units on the syringe equals .25mL or cc. So yes, as long as your testosterone is 200mg/mL, then 25 units on your syringe will equal 50 mg of testosterone.

Your numbers, other than your DHEA being on the low side, look fine to me. Keep an eye on that hematocrit though.

I would highly recommend the .5cc version of that syringe. MUCH easier to measure with and maintain consistency.

Excellent trough, although you have the wrong E2 test, and assuming it's overestimating your E2 is rather lowish.

How do you feel?! That's the most important!

HCT is highish, so watch that, as the other poster said.

Thyroid is great, is that natural?

Might want to add DHEA into your protocol.

Are you saying my E2 would probably be higher with a E2 sensitive test?

Negative. My suspicion was correct, assuming the "TMS" assay is sensitive, which it looks like it is, and that these tests were taken simultaneously, the 39 and 21 tests.

If that's your sensitive E2 with a trough of 933, that is insanely low aromatization levels. I am not sure why, or how, or even what to do to increase aromatization. Your SHBG is pretty decent, allowing for sufficient free test. DHEA may help.

Weasel

Negative. My suspicion was correct, assuming the "TMS" assay is sensitive, which it looks like it is, and that these tests were taken simultaneously, the 39 and 21 tests.

If that's your sensitive E2 with a trough of 933, that is insanely low aromatization levels. I am not sure why, or how, or even what to do to increase aromatization. Your SHBG is pretty decent, allowing for sufficient free test. DHEA may help.

While I'd agree that his e2 may be slightly low, it isn't terribly low given he shbg level.

tjlab

are there any archives or discussion on diet and insulin sensitivity? are there any good diets that people have had success with?

While I'd agree that his e2 may be slightly low, it isn't terribly low given he shbg level.

T/E2 ratio of 44. That is low by most standards, surprisingly low for his level of free test and his being on exogenous testosterone.

OP isn't too symptomatic, but I suspect he'd feel better a bit higher.

Yes, free E2 will be higher due to lower SHBG, but AFAIK SHBG has the least direct impact upon free E2 levels due to its preferential binding of DHT>Test>E2.

tjlab

Awesome! Thanks for the reply. Are you saying I need an AI or is my E2 good?

Also, I am at 50mg twice weekly. Should I slightly drop my dosage to get my Free T in range...maybe to 45mg twice weekly?

Awesome! Thanks for the reply. Are you saying I need an AI or is my E2 good?

Also, I am at 50mg twice weekly. Should I slightly drop my dosage to get my Free T in range...maybe to 45mg twice weekly?

I am saying your T/E2 ratio is HIGH, which means you don't aromatize much, not that you need AI.

Free test assays aren't the most reliable, and with a free testosterone calculator yours is at 27 which I generally use a range of 9-26 for. That's not that high. You're not having any negative side effects, and I imagine if it were lower, your E2 would be lower which WOULD have some long term risks IMO.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me