Very low estradiol. Boron effect?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Soilsample

Currently injecting 1cc Test Cyp 2000 every 2 weeks spread out over multiple doses every 3.5 days.
My problem is my libido is very low.

Jusr got got my results from Discount labs:

total test - 933
free test - 31.9
estradiol - 5.3
shbg - 16.8

looks like low E2..... could this be my problem???
Shbg appears to be bottom of the scale too...
Is high Free T a potential problem?
Thanks in advance!
Donald

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Currently injecting 1cc Test Cyp 2000 every 2 weeks spread out over multiple doses every 3.5 days.
My problem is my libido is very low.

Jusr got got my results from Discount labs:

total test - 933
free test - 31.9
estradiol - 5.3

looks like low E2..... could this be my problem???
Is high Free T a potential problem?
Thanks in advance!
Donald

You obtained these results via Discountedlabs.com, you wrote? If that's the case we can infer the LabCorp ranges, but in the future, please post the reference ranges for each test. Some other questions...how long have you been on the protocol you referenced? Were these labs taken at a trough, just prior to injection? Are you taking an AI?

And yes, your estradiol is certainly low. What was it prior to the start of TRT?

Soilsample

Coastal,
Thanks for your input!
Unfortunately I don't have my labs from before the TRT was started, and I'm quite sure my doctor never tested E2 sensitive since he just sent me for labs including "estrogen" (not sensitive E2).
The Discountlabs tests were done on my own dime to try and troubleshoot my condition in spite of the doctor's lack of initiative.

My blood was was drawn mid morning on a Thursday with my normal injection due on Thursday night, so definitely in a trough.
Ive been on this protocol since September 2016. I felt really good for about a month, but my libido has since become nonexistent. However sexual function isn't a problem.
Not using any AI.
Over the last few days I've been supplementing vitamin D3 and Boron.... because I suspected that my E2 was high prior to seeing these results.

Coastal,
Thanks for your input!
Unfortunately I don't have my labs from before the TRT was started, and I'm quite sure my doctor never tested E2 sensitive since he just sent me for labs including "estrogen" (not sensitive E2).
The Discountlabs tests were done on my own dime to try and troubleshoot my condition in spite of the doctor's lack of initiative.

My blood was was drawn mid morning on a Thursday with my normal injection due on Thursday night, so definitely in a trough.
Ive been on this protocol since September 2016. I felt really good for about a month, but my libido has since become nonexistent. However sexual function isn't a problem.
Not using any AI.
Over the last few days I've been supplementing vitamin D3 and Boron.... because I suspected that my E2 was high prior to seeing these results.

Wait a second, you're NOT taking ANY AI? Ever?

Can you post the actual lab report please? Edit your name out and all.

I can't believe you're not taking AI, are you sure it's not compounded in the testosterone oil?

Do you smoke cigarettes? Take any supplements?

That's almost impossible. Has to be a lab error, can you expand on your symptoms? Any excessive urination, thirst, hot flashes, joint pain, or anhedonia?

Soilsample

Never taken any AI.
Never smoked a cigarette.
Test cyp doesn't have AI involved.
Weight train daily for over 2 years.
Take fish oil, psyllium husk, and Apple Cider Vinegar. Occasionally take a fat burner.
For the last few days I've been taking D3 & Boron because (prior to seeing these tests) I was assuming my estrogen was high.

My thyroid is under active. My doctor has me on Levothyroxene which he has adjusted several times. The latest dose (112mg) has begun to help the thyroid. (Don't have the test results, but that's what the Dr said)

Symptoms:
i don't feel ANY better than I did when my total T was 88
My Sex Drive is gone... this is worse than when I began the TRT.

Never taken any AI.
Never smoked a cigarette.
Test cyp doesn't have AI involved.
Weight train daily for over 2 years.
Take fish oil, psyllium husk, and Apple Cider Vinegar. Occasionally take a fat burner.
For the last few days I've been taking D3 & Boron because (prior to seeing these tests) I was assuming my estrogen was high.

My thyroid is under active. My doctor has me on Levothyroxene which he has adjusted several times. The latest dose (112mg) has begun to help the thyroid. (Don't have the test results, but that's what the Dr said)

Symptoms:
i don't feel ANY better than I did when my total T was 88
My Sex Drive is gone... this is worse than when I began the TRT.

www.imgur.com

I just don't understand this, boron I think has an AI effect, but presumably not this strong.

There were a lot of changes, the thyroid, and adding in vitamins, but none of which would cause extremely low E2.

You should definitely get the thyroid tests, and make sure they look right, as when it comes to hormones most doctors think in range = good.

If the E2 test isn't a lab error, then of COURSE you won't feel better, E2 is so low it's not even funny.

Soilsample

I only started the Boron and D3 AFTER this blood draw, but before I got the results.
We have been testing thyroid and adjusting meds every 30 days for 6 months now. I will get a copy of my latest labs asap.

The question is....
can I raise the E2????
And should I be concerned about the Sgbh and Free T?

CoastWatcher

Let's focus for a moment on the care you're receiving. You had to run these tests on your own, and your doctor ran an incorrect lab test. Now you have an odd, a very odd, estradiol result. How confident are you that your doctor will work to resolve what is clearly a problem?

Soilsample

I'm not confident at all in my doctor....
I will see him Monday.
I really don't know what to do at this point. I began this journey a year ago and have not improved my life. As a matter of fact it is worse now.

I only started the Boron and D3 AFTER this blood draw, but before I got the results.
We have been testing thyroid and adjusting meds every 30 days for 6 months now. I will get a copy of my latest labs asap.

The question is....
can I raise the E2????
And should I be concerned about the Sgbh and Free T?

I imagine if it's from discounted labs it's the sensitive E2 test, correct?

Okay, that rules out boron and vitamin D.

I don't know that you can raise the E2 if that's your REAL number without any AI or substances that have AI effects(zinc, nicotine, or boron). I honestly think you'd have to be aromatase deficient, making you 1 of 10-20 known men that have ever had that. Plus, you'd be fairly tall, continue growing in height, and your total testosterone would have been much higher preTRT unless you're primary hypogonadal. http://sci-hub.cc/10.1038/nrendo.2009.176

SHBG level is fine, a bit low, but since your levels seem fine after 3 days it's not a problem.

Free test is also fine as well, a bit over the range, but that's due to your upper normal total, low normal SHBG, and apparent lack of aromatization.

Coasty is right, your quality of care is poor, and I'd look elsewhere.

Btw, have you EVER had an E2 level ran before?

Soilsample

Another question....
my Doctor sent me for blood work the day before the lab corps draw.
He requested "total Estrogen"

can the Total Estrogen test at least confirm in my E2 test from Lab Corps was legit?

Soilsample

I'm only 5'10"
i have not continued growing.

So now now I spent $258 on the "right testing" but we are not sure if there was a possible lab error....

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me