Very low estradiol. Boron effect?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
OP Emailed his labs to me as he wasn't able to post them from his phone.

FullSizeRender (1).jpg
FullSizeRender (2).jpg
FullSizeRender (3).jpg

CoastWatcher

So do you guys suggest that I order another sensitive Estradiol test to confirm or dispute the results that I just received?

I certainly would - as would a good doctor who saw this utterly unexpected, possibly inexplicable, initial result. If it comes back still in single digits, it really is a mystery.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Boron may decrease estradiol (contradictory data: One study said it increases E2). I did not know that but searched a few references.

omparative Effects Of Daily And Weekly Boron Supplementation On Plasma Steroid Hormones And Proinflammatory Cytokines

Effect

Decrease

Trial Design

Cohort

Trial Length

1-2 Weeks

Number of Subjects

Male

Age Range

18-29

Body Types

Average

Notes for this study:
10mg Boron for 6 days was able to reduce estrogen without influencing total androgen status, but increasing free testosterone (possibly via a reduction in SHBG) in 6 apparently healthy average male adults

Can you post a pic of the product and its label?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Boron studies

Boron info from PeakTestosterone

Boron occurs in all foods produced from plants. Since 1989 its nutritional value has been argued. It is thought that boron plays several biochemical roles in animals, including humans.[SUP][127][/SUP]The United States Department of Agriculture conducted an experiment in which postmenopausal women took 3 mg of boron a day. The results showed that supplemental boron reduced excretion of calcium by 44%, and activated estrogen and vitamin D, suggesting a possible role in the suppression of osteoporosis. However, whether these effects were conventionally nutritional, or medicinal, could not be determined. The U.S. National Institutes of Health states that "Total daily boron intake in normal human diets ranges from 2.1–4.3 mg boron/day."[SUP][128][/SUP][SUP][129]

More on boron[/SUP]

Wow, boron in the study linked by nelson had a HUGE difference in E2. From 40 to 25.

Although I have to say, I feel so bad for these men, total of 300, E2 of 40, LH of 1.5, and that's it. They must feel like shit.

boronestradiollevels.jpg

Soilsample

Nelson I only started the Boron AFTER this blood was drawn, but before I got the results.
Based on how I've been feeling I was expecting my E2 to be high, which is why I started Boron and Vitimine D3

WalkerClark

I also have had E2 below 8 and have never taken TRT or AI. I feel your pain man! Interested to see what you find out. I'll keep an eye on your story and try to help if I can. We are def a minority. Stay positive my friend, I hope you get sorted out.

Also, to anyone in the know. Could DHEA supp help raise our E2?? Nelson mentions this in his Estrogen video.....

Walker

Vince

Super Moderator
I also have had E2 below 8 and have never taken TRT or AI. I feel your pain man! Interested to see what you find out. I'll keep an eye on your story and try to help if I can. We are def a minority. Stay positive my friend, I hope you get sorted out.

Also, to anyone in the know. Could DHEA supp help raise our E2?? Nelson mentions this in his Estrogen video.....

Walker

Yes, DHEA will raise your E2. I recently just increased my DHEA to 35mg a day to help raise my E2.

Soilsample

I don't know why my topic was changed to be all about Boron....

boron has nothing whatsoever to do with my test results as I never took Boron before the blood draw c

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me