DEFY INJECTION DOSING: Running Out of Test too Soon

Buy Lab Tests Online

DLK

I currently take 3.5ml of cyp. every 3.5 days. At this dosing they tell me I will get 28 shots, however allowing for what is lost in the tip of the syringe which i found out to be .084ml. So after 23 shots at 3.5ml I've used 8.05ml and lost 1.9ml in the tip. Now my 10ml of test is gone and they tell me sorry your not scheduled for a refill for 3 weeks?! This has been going on since I started, I'm always 5 shots short ! What the hell ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HarryCat

This is why I always pull a little less than prescribed when I inject. Better to have my T level a little lower than run out too soon.

user_joe

Ah. Makes much more sense. You'd just have to check with them obviously.

Probably the the best change I ever made to my protocol was daily injections in the delts with a 30g needle. I backload them usually 7 days worth at a time. No waste or pain. Huge help with acne, and more stable moods. Just a thought.

I tracked a 5mL vial from Hallandale and using the typical U100 29g 1/2 insulin syringe I ran right down to what it should be, I only did this to (in)validate the claims that the pharmacy overfills by as much as 1mL to account for some loss. The subject of low deadspace syringes came up but how a U100 has any "deadspace" to create that much waste is beyond my comprehension. Saying that I've never "run out" or not been due for a refill when the time came.

DLK

I've always used a 27ga. on a 3ml syringe but was unaware of the low dead space syringe until recently. When I questioned them about always running short they told me that Hallandale does overfill, but if that is true i shouldn't be running out. I will definitly start using the low dead space syringes.

As noted ^^ the new low dead space syringes (or a close equivalent would be insulin syringes) should solve this problem for most patients. I recommend these for all patients injecting twice weekly or more frequently now that they're available to us, I may begin requiring it as this problem has become more frequent.

rhino5169

Ah. Makes much more sense. You'd just have to check with them obviously.

Probably the the best change I ever made to my protocol was daily injections in the delts with a 30g needle. I backload them usually 7 days worth at a time. No waste or pain. Huge help with acne, and more stable moods. Just a thought.

Joe can you explain how this helps with acne?
Thanks

rhino5169

1 of the biggest contributing factors to body acne is the fluctuation in hormones. Anything you can do to keep them level helps. I shower twice a day and use saccylic acid wipes. I tried other things as well. The acne was still bad enough I considered it an issue. Switching to daily it's a pretty minor issue.

Got it. Thanks for the info.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching